I'm sure all members of UCP will have read the FAQ, incorporating the posting guidelines.

I'm sure that you will all have noticed item 12, regarding attachment of images.

This states that we prefer that you attach images, using the "Manage Attachments" feature in the "Additional Options" section of the "New Thread/Post" page.

Considering that this sub-forum is about showing off your handiwork, I'm sure you'll all agree that attaching images so that they are always here for everyone to see is a much better solution than dead links and people being restricted from accessing certain sites during their lunch breaks at school or work.

You can, if you wish, link pictures from hosting sites, but we ask that you do this only if the image is 800 pixels wide or less.

If you have an image that is larger than that, please either attach the image, or provide a plain text link to the image.

This rule is not intended as an arbitrary obstacle to showing work - if we did not want people posting chops, why would this sub-forum exist?

All we ask is that people respect these fairly simple rules.

If an image falls outside of these guidelines, the post will be edited.

If you have any queries, comments or issues, please contact one of the moderators.