On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche View Post
    My Porsche
    Austin
    Last Month
    Nikon D50
    Simply amazing !
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

I'm not sure what you mean...
    He means that star looks remarkably.....communist.

it's a lovely image. it's just a little bit of a random thing to have standing in the middle of texas, is all.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    it's a lovely image. it's just a little bit of a random thing to have standing in the middle of texas, is all.
    Erm, huge random things in the middle of nowhere is the epitome of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    He means that star looks remarkably.....communist.

Not really - a star has been a symbol of Texas for a long time. I assume it has something to do with the old west. Lone Star state is Texas' nickname. The state flag also has a white star on it.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

My Porsche
    Austin
    Last Month
    Nikon D50
    Did you get suckered into going after all?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post

Perhaps you could find another victim of your constant bitching or find something more usefull to do ? Posting it once is fine, twice ok too I guess, but posting negative things about every single photo I post is just childish man. What is your F'ing problem with me, what did I do except perhaps make some "wrong" comments on the f'ing internet ?

Instead of pointing me on my mistakes it is much better to show how to do it else. Don't expect me to do everything to your precise liking, I am unique in charactre, taste and behaviour.. But that is what everybody finds nice in me in real life. I am definately not the easiest guy to hang out with, but when you get to know me..

Whatever the F*** you say doesn't mean a shit to me anymore. I find you an arrogant bastard lately that needs to find a new hobby. Get off my back. You think everything is wonderful here, it is nice, but there are always small things to improve. If you can't face that... (i'll swallow the rest of the sentence)... I try to be critical of every single thing I do myself, whether it is a school report, drawing or the cucumbers I cut all day. Maybe something to do too.

I like the atmosphere and the know-how here, I learned a lot from it. However a lot of you guys seem to join together or something and bitch me off about almost every F'ing thing. Dont let it end like at work not too long ago, where a guy chopped fingers off on purpose.

I didnt do anything to offend you on purpose, i think, Wouter, except perhaps offer my help to improve some things on the site and get bitched off for offering it.

I got a big mouth, which sometimes is too big, I know that of myself and especialy when I was younger I didnt really know when to STFU. In that way I feel I have matured a lot. Since I dont have too much practical experience I am definately wrong soemtimes, but instead of correcting me friendly...

I never intend to do harm or to offend anyone on purpose. I am a very pacifistic guy, that has suffered from being over-stressed by school last year (doctor diagnosed), I hope you can understand I aint always happy, im sure you aren't either.

I hope it made my point clear, if you want to discuss it please do on PM, email or real life.

Goodnight,

Sjoerd.
    HAHA ORLY?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    HAHA ORLY?
    Sorry for the language but I was tired and pissed off. Find me one person that never swears and i'll have a crate of beer aitmailed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Drakkie, I have one bit of advice for you: don't blame everybody else for your short-comings. Really nobody, but yourself is to blame for the fact that your posts are either rude, arrogant, anti-American or contain illegal images.
    Every person is different, not every person fits in your model of "perfect". To be honest your post is pretty arrogant too, you feel yourself above me it seems. In the end we are all different humans on the same little planet ! Dont blame me of something you are too please, you sound like my mother having her period ffs !!!

And to add to that:
    It's ok to be wrong, you don't have to have some far fetched excuse every single time you mess up.
    True. I should ease of the gas there sometimes. However most of the times it IS the truth. Me biggie mouthy, ya know man.

Yes drakkie we all know it's not your fault.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Naturally drakkie, W should judge you by your standards rather than those he sets for himself and UCP.

Would you like to list these standards for us so that you have every opportunity to not be treated too harshly next time? This would then be a good guide for the forum mods who, I'm forced to guess, find that working 14hrs/day in The Netherlands hard to do unless self-employed, which you don't seem to be.
    Last edited by Cyco; 07-19-2007 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Punctation
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    Did you get suckered into going after all?
    Nah that's the Texas State History museum in Austin, we went up there for a few days and drove past it and saw the star so I hopped out and took a picture.

I successfully escaped art museum hell.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not really - a star has been a symbol of Texas for a long time. I assume it has something to do with the old west. Lone Star state is Texas' nickname. The state flag also has a white star on it.
    Ding ding ding, we have a winnAr.

It's not really in the middle of nowhere either, it's in downtown Austin, the capital of the Great State Of Texas.

The capitol building is either taller or bigger than the one in Washington DC, I forgot which though. Also, please excuse my spellings of Capit(a/o)l I always forget which is which.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun

Ding ding ding, we have a winnAr.

It's not really in the middle of nowhere either, it's in downtown Austin, the capital of the Great State Of Texas.

The capitol building is either taller or bigger than the one in Washington DC, I forgot which though. Also, please excuse my spellings of Capit(a/o)l I always forget which is which.
    you had both uses correct. O is the building in the A
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Leo_Ant
    Sentinel 2
    Last Sunday
    Nikon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    orangeferrari.blog.com

Thread Information