Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason I haven't posted lately

The reason I haven't posted lately

Hey guys,

As some might have noticed, I haven't been posting lately. The reason? Well, as I mentioned in the past, my ex-business partner stole money from our investors and put us in heep of trouble legaly. I've been trying to get half the money he took to pay the investors but things have been slow to say the least.

Last week I found out that there was an arrest warrant out for both of us!! I didn't steal the money, but according to Mexican law I'm half responsible. I'll be signing a contract with an investor next week to pay off my percentage of the debt, but in the mean time I'm on the run!! I can't sign anything behind bars.

I can't tell you how awfull it feels to not to be able to go home or my office. But God willing, this 8 month nightmare will be over soon. For me anyway, as soon as I can move around again freely, this SOB (my ex-partner) is gonna find out why they call me Taz!! I'm gonna make damn sure he ends up in jail!! The amount of investment will allow me to pay off my debts and get my company off and running again. I'll be checking in from time to time to let you all know what's going on. Wish me luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    Hey guys,

As some might have noticed, I haven't been posting lately. The reason? Well, as I mentioned in the past, my ex-business partner stole money from our investors and put us in heep of trouble legaly. I've been trying to get half the money he took to pay the investors but things have been slow to say the least.

Last week I found out that there was an arrest warrant out for both of us!! I didn't steal the money, but according to Mexican law I'm half responsible. I'll be signing a contract with an investor next week to pay off my percentage of the debt, but in the mean time I'm on the run!! I can't sign anything behind bars.

I can't tell you how awfull it feels to not to be able to go home or my office. But God willing, this 8 month nightmare will be over soon. For me anyway, as soon as I can move around again freely, this SOB (my ex-partner) is gonna find out why they call me Taz!! I'm gonna make damn sure he ends up in jail!! The amount of investment will allow me to pay off my debts and get my company off and running again. I'll be checking in from time to time to let you all know what's going on. Wish me luck!!!
    Well good luck with that man hate it when people's own businesses go sour As for this ex-partner.. Got any pics.. I'm a local with the interpol HQ
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Hey guys,

Good luck, but can't you be tracked down if you're using the Internet? And how are you going to get to sign a contract if the Police are looking for you? Surely they'd be waiting?
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

I know a few guys in southern Mexico. Tell me where he is and just fogetaboutit.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

You have nothing to fear as long as you were not involved with your business partner. Best of luck sorting this stuff out.

Karma will bite him in the a**.

I believe in a "modified" karma model in which you pay your dues not in the next lifetime but in this one, so surely everybody will get what they deserve: you, financial backup to get your business running and a clear name, and your ex-partner enough years in the shadow so all involved can forget about him!

Cheers

BTW, you know you will have to expand on your on the run experience when all clears up, don't you? I bet that will make for a good thread..
    Zag when they Zig

Good luck mate. Sounds like a nightmare.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

GOOD LUCK HOPE ALL WORKS OUT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! MONEY IS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST IN most cases sad but true
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good luck Taz.

When you find that SOB make sure you rip him a new a**hole

All the best taz, If you need an international hideaway I can provide you a warm bed and internet access... lol,

Hope he gets whats coming to him, and i hope your business takes off and and makes you filthy rich like it should have in the first place!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

holy crap taz, that's a little scary. hope you get through it fine!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Hey guys,

And people say go to mexico it's easy no law there?.

On behalf of everyone your Ex partner is a mother ****ing to cent C**t!..

Hope you can come to some arangment get yourself out of this and get him into it big time!. And people wonder why i don't trust anyone it's hard with snakes like this to be open and trusting hey.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Holy s**t! Wish you the best of Luck Hector
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Taz, I'd hoped to be reading that your time had been taken cleaning it up and you where now back to normal, but seems you are still only part way down that path. Good luck.

I'm sure if you have built the business once you can do it again, only bigger and better this time.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

You want us to break his legs?

because I'll do it. and most people know i'm not that violent.....or that strong

As long as you are positive that you cannot be implicated in any way i would recommend co-operating with the authorities if possible. I'm a big believer in the Justice system and if you can help catch him, this will end your nightmare a lot sooner.

God speed
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information