Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason I haven't posted lately

Hey Taz.

Sucks to haer the shit that w*nker's puttin you through. Hopefully it'll be sorted and explain to the other man that having no knees might make it very difficult to walk . I wish you the best, you're a top geezer, and the other guy sounds like a right twat.

Good luck, and hopefully it'll all be sorted out by the police.

I personally didn't miss you...

Nah, just kidding buddy. Hope it all works out- just lay low. Everything will be fine. Remember how it worked out for Brian in 2Fast 2Furious, and the Blues Brothers...?

As it's always appropriate to laugh: lol, you're actually on the run from the law.

I know everything will turn out fine Hector, I just hope it'll do so sooner than later! I'm holding my thumbs up! Cuídate amigo!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Although bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico, give him hell ASAP.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thanks for all the support guys, God willing things will work out. I'm trying to keep a low profile as much as I can. Using public pay phones and Internet cafes and all that. As soon as this is over, I'll tell you guys in more detail where and how I escaped!

I contacted the people I'm going to be signing the contract with today and things seem to be on schedule. It's a big consulting contract for an American company down here. But I'll make enough from it to pay everything off and then some. I had to sell my car a couple of months back, so Taz needs new wheels.

As far as my ex-partner goes, don't worry, I'm gonna make sure that w*nker pay for everything he did and then some. Like my lawyer says, your problem is a money thing, nothing else, pay off your half and you're home free. Just don't get cought in the meant time. The thing is that a couple of months ago I came to an agreement with our two biggest investors on a pay date. But things didn't work out as I hoped and I didn't have the money to pay them on the agreed upon date. I asked them to give me more time but they got tired of waiting. So they sued me also and issued the warrant.

If all works out, I should be paying them next week and things should be back to normal. Again, thanks for all your good wishes my friends! I'll keep ya posted as much as possible. God Bless...

That totally sucks dude, hope it all turns out OK for you. That's such a weird thing for you to have to go to jail, how the hell are you supposed to pay all the money if you're in jail? Weird.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen View Post
    That totally sucks dude, hope it all turns out OK for you. That's such a weird thing for you to have to go to jail, how the hell are you supposed to pay all the money if you're in jail? Weird.
    That's the same question I've been asking myself. The legal system is really screwed up here to be honest. Anyway, I'm still around as you can see. I should be getting the money by the middle of next week God willing. Why is this taking so long you may ask? Because it's a hefty amount, in anyone's currency.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say hi and you all know I'm ok. I'll keep in touch. Cheers.

Getting stabbed in the back when you're in business partnerships really sucks. That happened to my cousin. Some guy decided to pair up with him to set up a computer shop and he tricked my cousin into throwing lots of money into it. Meanwhile, he probably pocketed most of the money in the end and decided against contributing much. Later on my cousin caught on and sold all of his shares in the business. I think the guy was caught later on for credit card fraud.

Hope you come out all right in the end too.

go taz! you're too smart to loose it
    12 cylinders or walk!

Thanks guys I talked to the investors this morning, things are going well, all the paperwork has been aproved. Monday at the latest I should have news what day of next week I'll have the loan. The nightmare is almost over God willing!!

Great news! Hopefully you'll get it all cleared out very soon!
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

I haven't posted here in like, forever.
    I'm still cool.
    How's The Dude?
    Pimpin'?
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo View Post
    I haven't posted here in like, forever.
    I'm still cool.
    How's The Dude?
    Pimpin'?
    I hope the reason for your absence was not similar to Taz's
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Great news Taz.

Can't wait to see your star (and bank account ) rise again
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    Thanks guys I talked to the investors this morning, things are going well, all the paperwork has been aproved. Monday at the latest I should have news what day of next week I'll have the loan. The nightmare is almost over God willing!!
    Great news mate. Does Mexican law let give your shitbag partner a swift revenge kick to the sack?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information