Thread: Rolls Royce Silver Wraith Aerodinamyc by Hooper

Rolls Royce Silver Wraith Aerodinamyc by Hooper

Rolls Royce Silver Wraith Aerodinamyc by Hooper, special built for Nubar Gulbenkian
    "I don't take any photo, just collect in all the web and share"

Does anyone know where it is now? It has to be the ugliest Rolls Royce ever built

This was for sale, oh, 15 yers ago, with a dealer who maily had cars in wreck condition in the UK. So probably it still exists..

If this is the 1947 Rolls for Nubar, back in 1987 it was laying in bad condition at a maryland usa body shop. I had tried to buy it but they were no receptive, a bunch of hillbillies that didn't know what they had! I have pics of it while it was there and explored the car as well. Rodney M.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    eww..
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Hooper Factory Documents

I have the original documents from Hooper Factory for this vehicle and many others. There is a hand written letter from the owner to the chief designer expressing his gratitude. Original sketches / drawings of the design, fabric swatches, paint finishes etc etc.....over 120 pages of original paperwork. Please check out my website for any other Hooper Coach Builds of Rolls Royce, Bentley and Daimler. You can download the complete list detailing the chassis #, build # etc. Hooper Coach Builders

Quote Originally Posted by quemard View Post
    I have the original documents from Hooper Factory for this vehicle and many others. There is a hand written letter from the owner to the chief designer expressing his gratitude. Original sketches / drawings of the design, fabric swatches, paint finishes etc etc.....over 120 pages of original paperwork. Please check out my website for any other Hooper Coach Builds of Rolls Royce, Bentley and Daimler. You can download the complete list detailing the chassis #, build # etc. Hooper Coach Builders
    Welcome, but please check your website, the Bentley link goes to the factory website and the Daimler link produces rubbish......
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Chassis WTA62. Ugly? That depends on everybodys taste so not questionable. All Gulbenkian's RR are special

Quote Originally Posted by aymami View Post
    Chassis WTA62. Ugly? That depends on everybodys taste so not questionable. All Gulbenkian's RR are special
    Indeed: The Sedanca de ville body #9278 by Hooper, design no. 8141/8152 with special front, perhaps should be classified as another dared requirement of his excentric owner, who once used to drive a custom gold and black car powered also by a Rolls-Royce engine,designed as a vintage Hackney carriage.

Thread Information