Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad news: atspeedimages.com closed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr*Sheen View Post
    how can you all be so wrong, adim can make up as many rules as thay want but there a still one set that fall over all in a court of law.
    And what rule would that be? Quit hiding behind your statements and actually say something instead of opening your mouth and letting the drivel escape.

ucp isnt under a world of there own & thay sure as hell dont have there own set of rules in the real world when it comes down to admin breaking staited law.
    Again with the breaking of the law. UCP DOES have its own rules, and has every right to enforce those. Those rules include the moderation of language and its use, and youre little buddy Frenvy's explicit swearing was dealt with as necessary. This isnt some garbage about freedom of speech, this is about protecting those who dont need to be subject to such filth.

See if you make such bold statements Mr. Fpv maybe you should do your homework instead of trying to burn someone in front your net buddys to make yourself look cool, because the truth is if you insist on banning people because of something thay dont agree on you will find that you wont have a leg to stand on when someone cracks the shits and shuts this site down threw a court of law.

Please please please do your homework and dont come back with immature remarks that you just think of in your head.
    Trust me, this isnt about trying to look good. This is about me performing my responsibilities on this forum as a Moderator and maintaining the standard of posts and users which frequent it.
    I am the Stig

how can you all be so wrong, adim can make up as many rules as thay want but there a still one set that fall over all in a court of law.

ucp isnt under a world of there own & thay sure as hell dont have there own set of rules in the real world when it comes down to admin breaking staited law.

See if you make such bold statements Mr. Fpv maybe you should do your homework instead of trying to burn someone in front your net buddys to make yourself look cool, because the truth is if you insist on banning people because of something thay dont agree on you will find that you wont have a leg to stand on when someone cracks the shits and shuts this site down threw a court of law.

Please please please do your homework and dont come back with immature remarks that you just think of in your head.
    I have to ask one question - who do you think you are?

FPV has been with UCP since 2003, you just signed up.

Who's opinion will likely hold more value, and be more informed?

I'm going to take a stab and say that you're related to Frenvy somehow - my advice? He was banned for a reason. this forum has rules and regulations - like any organisation - and he broke them.

You'll also find, in a Court of law, the internet is not something that is covered by any courts jurisdiction

I repeat, we have a set of forum guidelines. either abide by these, or go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to endure political persecution or whatever the hell you think you and your friend are going through.

Stop trying to look tough in front of your buddies in the computer labs
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

ok ????? lol you contridict. why use astric's then ?

I feel dumber for having talked to you.

good day, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Stop trying to look tough in front of your buddies in the computer labs

yeah thats it, were nerds in a internet cafe'

p.s. how long do u think it takes to make n email n re-regester ?
    5 mins.
    its kinda sad u go threw alll this trouble when you really cant deal with it

what law? i'm genuinely curious.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

my guess is that iam frenvy

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    You'll also find, in a Court of law, the internet is not something that is covered by any courts jurisdiction
    AFAIK not under the Dutch law anyway, under which I'd say this website would fall since it is registered withthe authorities here. There are laws you may not cheat people online and gain money from that. Also some laws about racism and similar.. Nothing specific about forums and stuff like that, apart from racist remarks on there again. Nothing applying to your case here anyway.
    Last edited by drakkie; 09-03-2007 at 12:00 AM.

That's one thing - but in regards to setting up rules and applying them to people who use the website - it's like a private club, you follow the rules or you're ejected.

thats what we're working on here, no?

when you think about it, their preventing you from breaking the law by deleting your posts that may cause you to get in trouble. So you should be thanking them for laying down the real law in this forum.

atspeedimages is up and running again (albeit not with hi-res photos)
    Lets hope it stays that way...

Cool. What's the URL for the site? I've never been to that site before.

atspeedimages.com is back

Hi,

I own the photo archive discussed in this thread. I just wanted to say that the website did reopen about a year ago. It is now a commercial site which may not please many of the folks here, but it is indeed open again.

For those that care to visit, you can find it at atspeedimages.com . I am not trying to make a commercial plug, just setting the record straight that the site is back.

If this post violates any sort of forum rules, please just remove it.

Thank you for your consideration,

Michael

Thread Information