Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about Freedom of Speech!?!?

Talk about Freedom of Speech!?!?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Bounty set over Prophet cartoon

$100000 bounty on the head of a man who simply drew a cartoon. I hope they can keep him alive.

Dont start Islam vs freedom of speech....its a bad subject
    autozine.org

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

i've had my say about this one before.....

its freedom of speech, he can do and say what he wants but if people are willing to commit a crime to punish his actions of slander against them then who is to stop them? especially a terrorist group.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

what i want to know is.. where did the al'queda get all their money from?

They need to get with the modern times. This is 2007 AC not BC.. If gods are all powerful and demand highest profile among all beings on earth then they need to show themselves and give themselves a face. Who can blame the cartoonist? There are countless points to all religions that make hilarious cartoons just check out explosm.net

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post

They need to get with the modern times. This is 2007 AC not BC.. If gods are all powerful and demand highest profile among all beings on earth then they need to show themselves and give themselves a face. Who can blame the cartoonist? There are countless points to all religions that make hilarious cartoons just check out explosm.net
    Islam is a very traditionalist and ceremonial religion. Do you think they where garmants like that for modern climate. Its actually more dynamic politically in islamic states. Im going to shut up now, im geting deja vu.
    autozine.org

Too bad for him, all i say is its ALSO youre right to freedom of speech to walk into Jamaica Queens screaming "nigger", it doesnt mean you are going to walk out, but its your right to freedom of speech...

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    It starts with United States and ends with America..

In the Russian Afghan war they gave money and everything to let the mujahideen or whatever it is written, get organized and rebel against the Russian. When the US then dropped them like a brick after the war, they got pissed off as one can imagine. Without these mistakes thousands of lives could have been saved in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax13 View Post
    Too bad for him, all i say is its ALSO youre right to freedom of speech to walk into Jamaica Queens screaming "nigger", it doesnt mean you are going to walk out, but its your right to freedom of speech...
    Perhaps if you strictly keep yourself to the law. Here in the Netherlands we also have a law one may not discriminate or offend someone on purpose. The Court will make a decision as to what is tolerable. Don't be surprised if you get arrested.

I hope he gets put on a protection programme. To think a life is worth just $100,000 is quite something... human life is priceless.

It's just that old chestnut again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    Islam is a very traditionalist and ceremonial religion. Do you think they where garmants like that for modern climate. Its actually more dynamic politically in islamic states. Im going to shut up now, im geting deja vu.
    Exactly, that's probably going to end badly...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

the thing is that newspaper cartoon are supposed to be funny. putting the Prophet's head on a dog's body is not humourous.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

It's just inferiority complex.

If the Muslims had all the world's money, all the world's resources, had their own Mollywood and Muniversal Studios, those 'stupid' westerners drawing their prophets will just get :"ah.... those jackasses...."

And when Muniversal Studios had a movie depicting christ in their views... those 'stupid' westerners will just go on a strike....

Check the history, every single such 'problems' will get solved once the other party was about on the same par.

UK had their Trafalga square and the French had their Arc D Triumph... did any other European countries make a big hoohaa when people visit there?
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Its simple, every action has an equal or opposite reaction. You can do whatever you want, however you have to suffer the consequences of those actions...

get the picture - to muslims that picture in such a popular newspaper is like being kicked in your crotch. it's like i'd kick you and say - "hey, everybody can kick where they want, right? i don't understand your irritation"...
    12 cylinders or walk!

Thread Information