Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    i saw Hostel 2. it wasnt as good as i had anticipated plus it ended too soon.

12 monkeys. good movie but sometimes it gets a bit confusing.

Terminator 2. finally i got to see it from the start to the end in one go. its still awesome.

Transformers. amazing movie. not the best but one of them.

i also have redline but i still havent gotten around to see it.
    I seen 12 monkeys when it first came out and thought it was confusing and shit house... Then The Matrix came along and i one day hired it again 12 monkeys sat there with my new open matrix brain and was amazed at how it made seance and how much better it was years later.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Donnie Darko - Donnie Darko is a 2001 drama/psychological thriller/science fiction cult film written and directed by Richard Kelly. The film had a small opening upon its release in the U.S., but gained newfound popularity upon its DVD release and a cult following over the years.

Disturbia - Disturbia is a 2007 thriller film from DreamWorks Pictures, starring Shia LaBeouf as a teen placed under house arrest who thinks he witnesses a murder while spying on his suspicious neighbor. The film is inspired by the likes of Alfred Hitchcock's classic Rear Window, but it is not a remake.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters - is an animated film based on the Adult Swim animated series Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The film is written and directed by the show's creators, Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis, and was released on April 13, 2007 by First Look Pictures.

Watch all of those movies

Too Young to Die.

Pretty crap film. Got it on dvd 2 years ago and only watched it last night. About a girl (juliette lewis) has a rough upbringing and is eventually guided to kill the only man she ever loved under the bad influence of her employer (brad pitt) at the age of 15 and is sentanced to death. true story. film doesnt do it justice.

American History X - probably on my top 10
    autozine.org

The Bourne Ultimatum.

I love the Bourne movies, But i did feel it was just slightly off the mark, But i will watch it again and again..
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Good movie with interesting viewpoints. Their is some swearing in the film.
    7/10 as a general movie, for what it was 8/10

Review: Nick Naylor (Aaron Eckhart) is the Vice President of and the chief spokesman for the Academy of Tobacco Studies, a tobacco lobby whose stated purpose is to research the links between smoking cigarettes and health. The film follows his career as a talking head for big tobacco, appearing in both public speaking engagements and on television programs. What I particularly liked was the impact he had on his son. Its not a feel good movie or an action flick. Its closest to "In persuit of happiness" (another good film). I recommend this movie for a film with the parents. (if their is such a thing)
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Watched 4 movies tonight, after drinking a bottle of Robitussin DM since we didn't get beer tonight. (Robotripping is good times, first time I ever did it)

- Live Free or Die Hard : Awesome action movie with a bunch of comedy thrown in. Definitely a modern classic in my books.
    - Disturbia : Better than expected. Plot was expected but came together well.
    - Bourne Ultimatum : Probably my favorite of the Bourne Series so far, good stuff.
    - The Prestige : Kept me intrigued and guessing the whole way. The ending just threw me way off too. A+

4 Great movies in a row

I watched Glory recently, it was really good

The film is about the 54th Massachusetts, the first all-black Union regiment

Yesterday I watched a bunch of movies.

Mission Impossible 3, Tears of the Sun, Spy Game. I wanted to watch stuff get blown up, and I think I did pretty well for myself.

Gonna watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas later. Maybe. Or I'll pull a drunken night of movies later this week.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Watched 4 movies tonight, after drinking a bottle of Robitussin DM since we didn't get beer tonight. (Robotripping is good times, first time I ever did it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Gonna watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas later. Maybe.
    I imagine those two things would go together all to well.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information