Thread: New Knight Rider movie to feature a supercar!

New Knight Rider movie to feature a supercar!

I was surfing the net and came upon a site that mentioned a new Knight Rider movie was in the works (Oh, god). Went to Imdb.com and they mention it. I never seen any Knight Rider shows or the movie back in 2000. But what caught my attention was the role of KITT (the talking car) is supposed to be a koenigsegg CCX.

Set to be released next year some time. I could care less but I thought I would share in case there is a fan of Knight Rider on these forums who hasn't heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note... Another Star Trek show is in the works. What the hell is going on in T.V land. Why wont they stop with the Star Trek crap!

here's a paragraph from Beam Them Up - Anne Brodie Article

"At last! JJ Abrams may have his Captain Kirk. Relative newcomer Chris Pine is mulling the role for the 11th outing of the series. And Simon Pegg of Hot Fuzz, who will soon be seen in David Schwimmer’s directorial debut Run, Fat Boy, Run, has committed to play young Scotty. The film’s set in the early days at the Starfleet Academy and will co-star Anton Yelchin, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana and Leonard Nimoy. Look for it Christmas day 2008."
    Last edited by Equinox; 10-14-2007 at 07:48 PM.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

ok, whos voice should it be?
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

who is going to Michael????
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. -Tony Montana

There is also an announcement that NBC may also do a remake TV show based on Knight Rider.

I just got a cast of characters list

Cast
    Scott Speedman as Michael Knight
    Michael Caine as Devon Miles
    Kate Beckinsale as Bonnie Barstrow
    Melissa George as April Curtis
    Michael Peña as Reginald Cornelius III
    Anthony Hopkins as Wilton Knight
    William Daniels as K.I.T.T

Also Glen A. Larson who wrote the screen play for the pilot episode for Knight Rider is writing the Screenplay for this movie.

On May 9, 2006, two leading film websites, Comingsoon.net and IGN’s Filmforce reported that The Weinstein Company had acquired the rights to the franchise from creator Glen A. Larson and will be producing a Knight Rider feature film.
    Last edited by Equinox; 10-14-2007 at 09:53 PM.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

A Koenigsegg? Nahh.

The new Camaro would be good. Or the Dodge Charger.

Not a Cobalt though.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Yeah, the koenigsegg just doesn't fit. At all.

Honestly they should use something German like a VW W12 Phaeton. A new Knight Rider show is sure to be a hit in Germany because of The Hoff.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

dude no way! It wouldn't be knight rider if it didn't have a third gen firebird or at least a firebird of some kind. Switching KITT to a german car would be like james bond using a viper, it just wouldn't be right.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Better than a koenigsegg. Besides, Bond has driven a Toyota 2000gt,
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

bah. Just give Mr. Hoff a GTI with the 1.8T. Not only would the Germans pee themselves over its awesomeness, Quiggs will finally be drawn away from nude internet pictures of Rockafella's mom.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    Besides, Bond has driven a Toyota 2000gt,

No, he hasn't. He was driven in it by his Japanese colleague Aki, to whom the car belonged.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel View Post
    No, he hasn't. He was driven in it by his Japanese colleague Aki, to whom the car belonged.
    Yeah, that's because Sean Connery was too tall to drive it.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information