Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She has nads and is Large Blue/Green and Ummm Not moving..

I really like this car and the colour. too bad airbags costs so much but i don't think that they would have been any cheaper on any other car.
    this holden was sold in the middle east with a chevy badge and named Lumina.
    you're lucky to find what you were looking for.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Great to hear Slick that everythings coming up well for you!

personally I think when you can you should stick those Ve Calais wheels on it, they suit your car to a tee mate

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    I really like this car and the colour. too bad airbags costs so much but i don't think that they would have been any cheaper on any other car.
    this holden was sold in the middle east with a chevy badge and named Lumina.
    you're lucky to find what you were looking for.
    Actually the car i wanted was a base model with LS1, I was drooling over this car but the damage was bad and it was $1100 more..
    Yes i don't mind the colour also in different light you can see it's colours, It's a blue with green pearl so when the sun hit's it you can see it and in the shade it's very dark.. Yep these cars have been around the world now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    Great to hear Slick that everythings coming up well for you!

personally I think when you can you should stick those Ve Calais wheels on it, they suit your car to a tee mate
    Thanks mate it's been a little battle of time and hair..

I think them Calais wheels match the round shape wish they came in 18-19's.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

i'm sorry for this stupid question, but, how much does it cost gasoline in AU?
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    i'm sorry for this stupid question, but, how much does it cost gasoline in AU?
    $1.16-$1.30AUD a litre
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

damn, it is nearly a half of the italian price...here it is nearly 1.35 euro
    and consider 1.2 $ AUD is 0,75 euro...now i understand even more why slick purchased such a car...

well slick could easily get 25mpg out of it, which is enough to get by with current fuel prices
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

that is to say 8,5 km per litre
    now in italy we are accustomed to 15 km per litre, also because of diesel engine...now everyone buy a diesel even if they don't need it, so without thinking at the bigger price of a diesel car, so a used car, even smashed, is something far from our (european-italian) (stupid) vision of the car market. sigh.

It's heavier then the old Commodore but a better tuned and upgraded motor make for much better fuel econemy.. The old car does around 14.5l/100 about 410-450km to a full tank of 95% local driving, This car should be 2-3l litres better off running right I'd expect 500km + per tank and highway driving should be even better also, But honestly when fuel prices start to worry me i'll ride a push bike..

I was just done the factory as i had to recharge the battery so we could run it, Yesterday we feared the fuel pump was toast Full tank and no kick, Turns out the fuel tank wasn't full it was empty so maybe from the accident or before then something is wrong there, But it kicked over straight away and this awful noise cam out i shit, One of the pulleys was damaged in the accident and it's rubbing little screwdriver action and it's gone but that's something I'll have replaced when it's home..
    It's hard to believe this ecotec V6 is even related to the buick V6 when they run, It's quite it doesn't shake rattle or miss beat.
    So he said it's home Friday fingers crossed no more calls in between..

LOTD Diesels haven't really hit us just yet like over in Europe, Australia doesn't have the best diesel but it's better then 2 years ago, But the mind set of an Australian is if we wont to save money on petrol we will just buy a small 4 cylinder car, But if a diesel engine was offered in a Commodore/Falcon there popularity would rise fast here.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden View Post
    It's heavier then the old Commodore but a better tuned and upgraded motor make for much better fuel econemy.. The old car does around 14.5l/100 about 410-450km to a full tank of 95% local driving, This car should be 2-3l litres better off running right I'd expect 500km + per tank and highway driving should be even better also, But honestly when fuel prices start to worry me i'll ride a push bike..
    14.5? we can get 8ish outta our commy... its a series 1 VT auto

already there with the bike... i saving 136.9 cents a litre
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    14.5? we can get 8ish outta our commy... its a series 1 VT auto

already there with the bike... i saving 136.9 cents a litre
    That's the VP 14.5 litres.. Don't know what the VT will do yet?? But it's rare to hit freeways highways in any car. With the UCP boys in the VP we got great econemy we did do some highway travelling but not a great deal but i had very good econemy.

You got a little girl behind you on the bike telling you how much km's you ride you save money.

136.9 cents per litre? I paid that yesterday for some premium fuel.

I'm a happy camper. slick, i heard an ecotec with a zorst the other day - sounded like solid gold. almost made me want one!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post

I'm a happy camper. slick, i heard an ecotec with a zorst the other day - sounded like solid gold. almost made me want one!
    135c for 100 octane ftw

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post

I hope one day mine sounds like gold to.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    135c for 100 octane ftw
    I get BP Ultimate here for 127 on pay day i haven't tried that shell stuff yet.

It's like the resurrection of AutoXBonne (your Holden looks similar to a Bonneville to me)

Thread Information