Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1389

Thread: Dump Bump DAAA! Its NAME THAT HEADLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    Aaah, sweet! You like? My friends Dad has a 3.2 Quattro but with horrid tiny wheels...
    I think it's a fine motorway cruiser, quite fast and comfortable, and I must reckon that the automatic gearbox gives it and extra dose of comfort, specially when driving it in the city. The interior quality is amazing as is interior space, but then again it's more 4,9 metres long. The Quattro system gives it mases of grip and you've got to go really fast to get it out of shape. At normal speeds it definitely doesn't feel like a 1800kg car.

However on a twisty road it isn't very involving (nowhere near the Mini), the manual mode of the tiptronic gearbox sucks and there's always the big grille which is very ugly in my opinion. At first I also didn't like the slitghly bling 18" wheels but I've got used to them. The engine is nothing special and the consumption can get scary if you push it hard.

In conclusion competent mile eater, but it leaves me a bit cold.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

lol, according to my Dad the speed sensetive steering makes parking much easier, ours is a manual. Is your uncles sporting the 18" 5-Arm RS6 style rims? My Dad would've liked them but was worried they'd spoil the ride quality. He now wishes he'd taken the risk as he doesn't think it would have been any different having recently driven an A6 2.7TDI Quattro S-Line with these rims and having been for a ride in his friends A4 Avant 2.0TDI S-Line also sporting these. Ho hum, as I've told him, you live and learn...
    (fool!)
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

lol, according to my Dad the speed sensetive steering makes parking much easier, ours is a manual. Is your uncles sporting the 18" 5-Arm RS6 style rims? My Dad would've liked them but was worried they'd spoil the ride quality. He now wishes he'd taken the risk as he doesn't think it would have been any different having recently driven an A6 2.7TDI Quattro S-Line with these rims and having been for a ride in his friends A4 Avant 2.0TDI S-Line also sporting these. Ho hum, as I've told him, you live and learn...
    (fool!)
    Oh I forgot about the weird steering feeling. It almost gives you no information of what's happening on the road. It took me some days to get used to it, and of course I much prefer the convetional setup in my Mini.

And the wheels are the same as the ones on the attached A8
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    Oh I forgot about the weird steering feeling. It almost gives you no information of what's happening on the road. It took me some days to get used to it, and of course I much prefer the convetional setup in my Mini.

And the wheels are the same as the ones on the attached A8
    Oh right, I know what you mean, they look a little odd on the A6, but I still like them.
    We have the 17" 16-Spoke alloys
    as you can see...

Motion & Emotion

I like you wheels, I eeven like them better than the ones my uncle's Audi has. What I liked about audis was their subtelty and discretion. I'm afraid that's no longer possible with big chorme grilles and masssive 18" silver wheels...
    Visca Catalunya!

I like them too

I didn't like the grills at first, or the A6's interior, now I've grown to love them.
    I think it's still possible, just you just think, ooh, good looking car behing me, I wonder what it is. HOOOH SHIT! IT'S SWALLOWING ME ALIVE!!! AAARRRGHHH

Motion & Emotion

i want to play:
    Más caga un buey que cien golondrinas

The lower one is the Twingo and I can't be bothered to think about the above one.

The above one is the Mk II Lancia Ypsilon.
    Visca Catalunya!

Top is somekind of Lancia (just a guess, we don't get Lancia's in the UK)

Bottom is definately a Renault Twingo (love 'em) mk1

Motion & Emotion

yes, they are my old car´s and the new one´s

Good lord! A Twingo in good condition! That's something I can't say I've ever seen appart from the ones on transporter trains & trucks and in showrooms...

Motion & Emotion

Good lord! A Twingo in good condition! That's something I can't say I've ever seen appart from the ones on transporter trains & trucks and in showrooms...
    you can see it here:

http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=355407

I sold it last summer. 10 years and 124000km.
    A friend of my fathers is the new owner, and very happy with it. I sold it in 1000€ (another friend of mine asked for it and offerd 1300€, but my father´s friend asked for it 2 years ago !! )

here you can see new one:

http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=445556

Nice Ypsilon you've got there Gonzilla, it looks very good. I love the interior of this little Lancias, it's nothing short of amazing.

I'm looking forward to the unveiling of the Sport in Geneva next year.
    Visca Catalunya!

i'd like to remand you that the proper leader of the competitions is still sauc3.

his headlights still haven't been guessed
    12 cylinders or walk!

Thread Information