Car jacking granny

All is not what it seems.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Old people, aren't they great?
    Thanks for all the fish

LMFAO!!

I live in Boca Raton, which is next to Delray Beach (Florida) and old people retires and moves to these 2 cities to live a calm life.

I have seen SO MANY THINGS regarding old people driving here... public transportation sucks here. No subs like New York and other cities and very poor bus service so all the old people drives.

Some of the things that I have seen or read on the news:

-The son of one of my teachers when I was in High School died in his motorcycle because a 94 year old woman did a U-Turn where it wasn't allowed.

-I have seen old people driving in the wrong direction. I have to let them know by putting the "lights up" (Don't know exactly how to say it)

-There was once and old man driving around with a flat tire and I started to scream at him to let him now, he saw me and gave me the finger.

-Going backwards on parking lots they hit other people's cars and leave the place. "The impact let's them know when it's enough"

-I have seen old people driving with "Blind ppl glasses" (You know those big black glasses). I just get scared when I see this!

-There was an old man behind my dad on a traffic light, the old man's cell phone rang so he answered and at the same time released the brake I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE DID THAT and he hit my dad's car!

And many other things I have seen, but this that that you posted has to be the funniest thing ever.

Was the gun real??

HAHAHA, old people are funny, and dangerous too.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Ahh.. Old people.
    They make you laugh with their every move.
    hehehe
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

hahhahahahahaha.......ahahahahahaha........roffle. ......ummm......roffle!!

Thread Information