Thread: 3 to 5. My new Bimmer.

3 to 5. My new Bimmer.

Got my Christmas present early today. Traded in the 330Ci for a 2008 528i. Although I will miss trying to get the 335i, I just couldn't afford the lease payments on it, and I couldn't wait for the dealer to offer any deals. However, this 5 is still awesome. Drove home in sport mode all the way home.

I'll upload better pics tomorrow, and maybe proof tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

It's a nice car. but.....it's ugly i'm sorry.

I <3 the gearstick though.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

haha gearstick looks like a golfclub (i like it..) what trim level is it? SE? any goodies on it (bmw option list is rather interesting). I am assuming you had to pay above the trade in for it.

congrats! I guess being a bmw fan helps but what other options did you consider other than 335i?
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by jediali View Post
    haha gearstick looks like a golfclub (i like it..) what trim level is it? SE? any goodies on it (bmw option list is rather interesting). I am assuming you had to pay above the trade in for it.

congrats! I guess being a bmw fan helps but what other options did you consider other than 335i?
    Depends on where you are you know...What's extra on that car ? The Navi pro, the advanced aircon, the (sports)auto-gearbox, the leather, the wood, the cupholders, the rims, maybe the xenon's if he has them(?). Just about anything is optional on a BMW really, apart from the multifunctional steeringwheel.

What engine does that 528i have ? The 528i model name doesn't exist over here anymore.

My mom's receiving her new one in January, same interior colour (with the new Tiefseeblau exterior colour). You should've orderd the black carpets F1_Master. The gray carpets are a bitch to keep clean.

M3, M3!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Depends on where you are you know...What's extra on that car ? The Navi pro, the advanced aircon, the (sports)auto-gearbox, the leather, the wood, the cupholders, the rims, maybe the xenon's if he has them(?). Just about anything is optional on a BMW really, apart from the multifunctional steeringwheel.

What engine does that 528i have ? The 528i model name doesn't exist over here anymore.

My mom's receiving her new one in January, same interior colour (with the new Tiefseeblau exterior colour). You should've orderd the black carpets F1_Master. The gray carpets are a bitch to keep clean.
    Its a slightly less powerful version of the 530i 3.0 liter straight 6 because BMW only wants to have two I-6 5 series models in the US (Unlike in Europe where they have the balls to offer three 525, 530, 535 petrol versions at the same time).

Although I'm not a BMW fan, this 5 series in the exception to the rule.
    I really like the styling, wish i could afford one. But a 530i with only leather and the sport automatic is already costing 67.000 euro in Holland. (Euro 1.44 against 1 dollar)
    No where near my league atm. But good luck with it, and I'm looking forward to some new photos.

Hold on, I'm lost. How is a 2008 5 Series more affordable than a 3 Series? Congrats on the purchase regardless.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    Hold on, I'm lost. How is a 2008 5 Series more affordable than a 3 Series? Congrats on the purchase regardless.
    1) There were deals on the 5 Series, but none on the 3.
    2) 335i's are in high demand here, and the price to get one becomes higher.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Nice car, luv it

Yup, very nice indeed.

Love your "ultimate driving machine".

Thread Information