Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fooled again

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Is it true that out of embarrasment the Canadian Navy objected and had the Edmonton Mall Submarine fleet disbanded ? Can't be great that a MALL had more subs than the navy
    I remember the Navy buying four old submarines off the Royal Navy... all I heard about them was problem after problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    I remember the Navy buying four old submarines off the Royal Navy... all I heard about them was problem after problem.
    Yeah, the Navy guys should have spotted the LUCAS electrics and knwon what they were getting before buying them
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    there might even be Iranians hidden among them...
    I became familiar with Toronto's vibrant Iranian community through an Iranian friend of mine much my senior in university. As far as I can tell, one major neighborhood is in Toronto's north end. Many of these Iranians left due the the revolution in 1979 and one shop I was in proudly displayed many of the pre-1979 Iranian flags. I must add Iranian food is quite tasty!

I am curious to know which country the US Government will now be targeting for a new threat of violence, because it seems that they are so addicted to that, that living in a peaceful world in just unimaginable.
    Mexico.

Bush knows that we hate him but we still can't do anything about it. So he could just sit there and do nothing for the next year or so he'll be in office.

Makes me hate him even more.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Mexico.

Bush knows that we hate him but we still can't do anything about it. So he could just sit there and do nothing for the next year or so he'll be in office.

Makes me hate him even more.
    man the worst part is you´re right. There´s this US-Mexico agreement where in the name of the war on drugs we provide the blood and they(well you actually) provide surveillance equipment, military aid and whatnot.

Which will of course be used against drug traffickers and not to spy or repress opposition leaders, strikes, social uprisings or anything like that..yeah right...

We´ve even had "terrorist" (Ha!) mini attacks & threats in Mexico, for which a certain " radical marxist" group (which never appears unless the government needs credibility or a reason to step up the military occupation of the country) automatically takes responsibility for.

The wealthy and the media, of course, urge the government to "take care of the security problem" they know better than anybody that fascism is perfect for business.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

yes, they claim they own the North Pole....how foolish of them.
    I own the north pole!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Yeah, the Navy guys should have spotted the LUCAS electrics and knwon what they were getting before buying them
    As the wise say, Magnetti Marelli invented the light, and Lucas the darkness..

(I don't know if you are talking about the same Lucas, but worth a shot anyway!)

Denmark also thinks they own the north pole...how many freakin Danes actually live in Greenland?

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    man the worst part is you´re right. There´s this US-Mexico agreement where in the name of the war on drugs we provide the blood and they(well you actually) provide surveillance equipment, military aid and whatnot.

Which will of course be used against drug traffickers and not to spy or repress opposition leaders, strikes, social uprisings or anything like that..yeah right...

We´ve even had "terrorist" (Ha!) mini attacks & threats in Mexico, for which a certain " radical marxist" group (which never appears unless the government needs credibility or a reason to step up the military occupation of the country) automatically takes responsibility for.

The wealthy and the media, of course, urge the government to "take care of the security problem" they know better than anybody that fascism is perfect for business.
    They definitely have to do something about the illegal immigration part, but it really is hard to decide what to do. There is no way you can satisfy everyone . Whatever. There are more important issues at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Canada!!
    we'll burn down the whitehouse!!!

Uh we already said that man...

At least use modern examples

if hockey or sheeps could be used to oil, you can bet they'd end up in canada or new zealand
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

You Yanks are trying to steal our Northwest Passage. Fat chance.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Why would we invade Canadia? They protect our head from sunburn.

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    You Yanks are trying to steal our Northwest Passage. Fat chance.
    We have the Panama Canal. We don't need you anymore.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Oooh, Bush being proven wrong on Intelligence once again. I wonder what under cover agent is going to get outed this time.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information