Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    found a pic...
    Werty is dating Badda's mother???
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

thread of year 2007 nomination! this is hilarious!
    autozine.org

update

im just writing this as an update and a way to blow off some steam..

so I got the girls number and everything was going great. I asked her out for that saturday last weekend and she was all excited. Friday came and she texted me...wanted to hang out right then...so i changed plans and picked her up and out we went! I asked her what her fav restaurant was an it just happened to be my fav restaurant!

So we get there and we are having this awesome conversation...so much so that we hardly even ate the food It was awesome.

So I ask her if she wants to see a movie and she says yes so we leave for the theater. We saw I am Legend...which btw is the perfect movie to take a girl to After the movie we talk abunch more...everything is going SOOOO smooth...its too good to be true and I am insanely happy.

I take her home and ask her out for Saturday and we make the plans. Saturday comes, we talk for a couple hours then I pick her up again and we go for a hike in the Mountains. We chill up there and talk abunch more. You guys know how that is

After the hike we go back into town and get some lunch, and I take her home after that. She had some bday party to attend and I had to go home. EVERY single thing went 100% perfect.

But then something happpened...

She had to finish her finals and we couldnt see each other for a few days...no biggie, i just kept in touch with texts. But by Wednesday, her texts slow way down and on Thursday she stopped all together. I havent heard from her since So since then I have been totally depressed and I dont understand what happened. I talked to a buddy of mine who is a sort of girl-expert, and I tell him everything that happened. Neither of us could come up with an explanation.

My plan right now is to give her some space and see what happens in a week. But right now I feel like total crap....and I cant get her off my mind. Its really driving me nuts. I really hope she will get back to me soon...it went so well and there is no reason for this to not work...
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Maybe she turned her phone off to study.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

no she texted me during her studying...but when her finals were done...thats when it all stopped

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    I'm going to disrespect your face Zytek.
    Dude... are you like 12?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

If she's just finished finals she might want to celebrate with those who've worked hard with her. just give her a casual call and see if she wants to hang out. if she doesn't, I'm sorry.

Don't be as desperate sounding as you are.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Werty, don't worry. Final exams are very important for both males and females so she probably turned her phone off so she can study properly. She'll probably call you after her finals are over. Relax man you are worrying too much.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    im just writing this as an update and a way to blow off some steam..

so I got the girls number and everything was going great. I asked her out for that saturday last weekend and she was all excited. Friday came and she texted me...wanted to hang out right then...so i changed plans and picked her up and out we went! I asked her what her fav restaurant was an it just happened to be my fav restaurant!

So we get there and we are having this awesome conversation...so much so that we hardly even ate the food It was awesome.

So I ask her if she wants to see a movie and she says yes so we leave for the theater. We saw I am Legend...which btw is the perfect movie to take a girl to After the movie we talk abunch more...everything is going SOOOO smooth...its too good to be true and I am insanely happy.

I take her home and ask her out for Saturday and we make the plans. Saturday comes, we talk for a couple hours then I pick her up again and we go for a hike in the Mountains. We chill up there and talk abunch more. You guys know how that is

After the hike we go back into town and get some lunch, and I take her home after that. She had some bday party to attend and I had to go home. EVERY single thing went 100% perfect.

But then something happpened...

She had to finish her finals and we couldnt see each other for a few days...no biggie, i just kept in touch with texts. But by Wednesday, her texts slow way down and on Thursday she stopped all together. I havent heard from her since So since then I have been totally depressed and I dont understand what happened. I talked to a buddy of mine who is a sort of girl-expert, and I tell him everything that happened. Neither of us could come up with an explanation.

My plan right now is to give her some space and see what happens in a week. But right now I feel like total crap....and I cant get her off my mind. Its really driving me nuts. I really hope she will get back to me soon...it went so well and there is no reason for this to not work...
    It's weird, you're right. Sorry I didn't have more time to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Rocke, I'm having problems with this girl, PM me.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Odd. I thought he spoke to quiggs?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

From experience, the longer you wait to clear up the situation the worse it gets (specially in your head). Call her, not casually, and ask her what's wrong, direct and the point. If it's going to be over, better to know sooner than later.
    Zag when they Zig

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    If she's just finished finals she might want to celebrate with those who've worked hard with her. just give her a casual call and see if she wants to hang out. if she doesn't, I'm sorry.

Don't be as desperate sounding as you are.
    I'm definitely not desperate, I just don't get why she didn't get back to me. I will move on eventually if it never works, but for at least a week or 2 I'm going to be thinking about it alot.

And you may be right about her wanting to celebrate with her classmates. I thought the same thing, but its still not a very good excuse to ingore someone.

We'll see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Dude... are you like 12?
    Just occasionally its fun to act it!

Thread Information