Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lamborghini Reventón

39 47.56%
  • Alfa Romeo 8C

43 52.44%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini Reventón vs. Alfa Romeo 8C

I have one major gripe bout the 8C. The interior shouts "I ze german ze wan italian inferior.... interior zz I mean."

It's dissapointing to see fiat coming out with jap/german like interiors in ther new punto, but on an Alfa, it's unforgivably saddening.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    Lets forget for a moment that the Lamborghini Reventón is about four times the price of the 8C, if you could have one, which one?

Also, the 8C I believe comes in red, yellow or black. Which colour?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo View Post
    i think this is a stupid comparison.
    How can you compare a hypercar costing above 1.5 million $ to a sports car costing a ew hundred thousand dollars.
    They're both very limited productions high-end Italian super cars from two of Italy's greatest Marques. They're also special because they bring many elements of design usually restricted to concept cars to a select group of buyers.

I'd take the alfa. I've always had a soft spot for the brand.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    They're both very limited productions high-end Italian super cars from two of Italy's greatest Marques. They're also special because they bring many elements of design usually restricted to concept cars to a select group of buyers.
    Still i don't think a choice of which had to do with how much they're priced. I'd dream driving the Reventon and meeting up with beautiful Natalie Portman in an 8C.

8C - Jude Law
    Reventon - Clive Owen

Pretty boy VS Alpha Male
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Ruling out the price I'd take the Reventon over the 8C and here is why.

In New York, at least in the bum f*ck Egypt part I live in, nobody knows wtf an Alfa Romeo is. And if they do they picture some rusted piece of crap from the 1960's.

A Lamborghini Reventon on the other hand will be a jaw dropping, head turning, panty dropping monstrosity. It's also AWD so I wouldn't get stranded in a freak July snow storm.

So basically the Reventon drops Mrs. Quigney's panties much faster.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    And if they do they picture some rusted piece of crap from the 1960's.
    You should watch your mouth mr.

Red Alfa 8c for me, I think the "Lambo" is damn ugly...
    Team Fiattitude

8c for me its much more elegant and since it is not as well known i think i would enjoy it much more because i would be mobbed every where i go in it.and its RWD

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    Can you tell us whats so nutty about that?
    Despite the fact that the car's performance isn't what the interested buyers were expecting? Going by what many FChaters saw when a few went to look at them, they claimed the exterior is beautiful. The interior & performance, not so much. The interior was also labeled as too "unflowing" (not that I agree with that), and that it was trying to present a supercar-like design which it certainly isn't. The 450Bhp V8 was also not the performance monster it seemed. It'll go fast, but not like you'd think. For the price of $200,000+, you aren't getting much, esp. not for an Italian automobile except the exclusivity of owning a $200K Alfa Romeo.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

With the Alfa I still have the idea that I am looking at a car, while the Lambo for me is a test (originated as a bet?) for the VAG stylists to see how extreme they could go (both styling and price wise) and still find 20 people rich enough to take the bite.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I'll break the 26-26 tie and go with the Lambo

like the Lambo, a lot, but i love the Alfa more.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Despite the fact that the car's performance isn't what the interested buyers were expecting? Going by what many FChaters saw when a few went to look at them, they claimed the exterior is beautiful. The interior & performance, not so much. The interior was also labeled as too "unflowing" (not that I agree with that), and that it was trying to present a supercar-like design which it certainly isn't. The 450Bhp V8 was also not the performance monster it seemed. It'll go fast, but not like you'd think. For the price of $200,000+, you aren't getting much, esp. not for an Italian automobile except the exclusivity of owning a $200K Alfa Romeo.
    You shouldn't always believe what ferrari-owners/fanboys tell on a internet-forum. Let alone something about a brand which is not "theirs", who also has created a car that can be highly competitive in many ways with "their" brand.

I bet the owners of the 8C (500 cars) will be more appreciated and exclusive than the 360 modena owners at Fchat.

Alfa has been an exclusive brand in it's days. And i think they have the right name and the right car to awake that exclusiveness again now.

8C in black, 450bhp is ample. plus it doesnt look like hotwheels matchbox concept
    RUF CTR Yellowbird is what dreams are made of

I agree the lambo looks like a car for 6 year olds the 8C looks like something the italians would build.

Thread Information