Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bolwell Nagari returns

I seem to remember they made about 100 odd of the Nagari coupes and around 10 of the drop tops. I did hear that a couple of cars were also made later on by a member of the Bolwell car club, but not sure on that count. The Nagari for my money is easily the best car ever made in Australia. When you think of the performance of the car in comparason to the rubbish that the major manufacturers were making in Australia at the time, the Nagari must have looked and gone like it was from another planet.

charged how do ITB's change the profile of the engine, like the power delivery? thinking about trying to get it set up on a B16 and dropping it in the mini for shenanigans
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    charged how do ITB's change the profile of the engine, like the power delivery? thinking about trying to get it set up on a B16 and dropping it in the mini for shenanigans
    like multi cars better fuel metering.

Except unlike multi carbs they dont require tuning every 3 months.
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

The Nagari soft top still gives me a chubby...

The A pillars on the proposed new one are a worry - it doesn't quite have the design harmony of the Nagari. But they're big shoes to fill, I guess.

The Tojo engine sounds an odd choice at first, but a pretty smart one from Bolwell's point of view when you think about it.

Thread Information