Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Emblem Switch Chop, Please God

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    Who are you? Why do you think you can speak to me?
    What is this foolish dictionary type shit you posting in my thread.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for behaving the way I have behaved
    Is everybody here f*cking each other or something?
    Why are half the muthaf*ckas in this thread...IN THIS THREAD?
    I have love for everyone.
    Lets help each other.
    Do you know who I am? Bitch? I'M the master.
    No one here deserves to help me anymore.
    I gave you all a chance to help royalty...to have some sort of "significance" in the life of someone far and away more important than you...but you've blown it.
    Guys...I just want peace and everything.
    We are a group and we should be proud of ourselves.
    I am sorry if I have been misunderstood. I only want to help us. I'm with you guys.
    I will not react to your childish statements.
    I love you by the way
    Can you give chop advice?
    What a child you are.
    You should lose the individualistic attitude.
    You're no better than spammers. But I love you though.
    Oh dear. You need doctors, bad.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Oh dear. You need doctors, bad.
    Actually all those mood changes remind me of my older sister , whos very sensitive.
    Last edited by jediali; 01-10-2008 at 08:30 AM.
    autozine.org

WHAT! Dog!

Do you know who I am? Bitch?

I'M the master.

ME.

I look down upon YOU.

I gave you all a chance to help royalty...to have some sort of "significance" in the life of someone far and away more important than you...but you've blown it.

Mods, delete this thread. No one here deserves to help me anymore.
    I've warned you before...

You should know better than to advocate such un-social behavior on the forum.

Wait...who are you? Why do you feel you can "rephrase" something for me? You should recognize who you are, who I am...and find your place accordingly.

Pfft...leader?

Please. I've done more for this website than you think you know.

Guys...

I just want peace and everything. I strive to create unity amongst us car guys. We are a group and we should be proud of ourselves. We, car fanatics, should stick together and help one another. That is all I ask. I am sorry if I have been misunderstood. I only want to help us.

I'm with you guys.

Now if anyone wants to chop the pictures for me, a fellow car fanatic, we all would appreciate it. Because helping me helps you. We are one and should strive to remain that way.

I hope you're aware of the situational irony (actually, it's bordering on dramatic at this point.)
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

This thing has almost 800 views... wow. :|

This is quite hilarious. You ask for help, yet you act as if your role in society is above us.

Might want to check yourself on that.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    This thing has almost 800 views... wow. :|
    "Wow"? Try heartbreaking.

800 views and not one decent person willing to help someone who obviously has the forum's best interest in mind. Like I've said before, I won't let the childish previous bullshit most of you have given me stop me from helping you all.

People here do their best to paint me as a wild-child member. adrenaline with his misleading quotes and such. I approached this topic with a humble heart. I have not displayed any anger...why aren't I getting help on the subject matter? Forgive and forget? HELLO!!! FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!

800 views and not one decent person willing to help someone who obviously has the forum's best interest in mind. Like I've said before, I won't let the childish previous bullshit most of you have given me stop me from helping you all.
    Since when exactly have you helped any of us?
    People here do their best to paint me as a wild-child member. adrenaline with his misleading quotes and such. I approached this topic with a humble heart. I have not displayed any anger...why aren't I getting help on the subject matter? Forgive and forget? HELLO!!! FORGIVE AND FORGET!!!
    You may not have displayed any anger, but you certainly have disrespected people in the past, and it's coming back in the form of rejection.

Karma can be an ugly thing.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Karma can be an ugly thing.
    This isn't karma, this is filtering. If you can't find it in you to do something as simple as a "chop" just because you have ill-feelings for someone, you don't hack it in my world anyway. You're only hurting yourselves by not helping me. But I won't withhold things from you because of this...I don't have to. Most of you won't ask. Some of you hate me so much that you would pass on the greatest source this forum has to offer you. Keep practicing poor management skills...keep filtering yourselves.

You wouldn't hack it in my world. In my world, you do what ever it takes to get it done best. So what if that guy over there hates white people...he has what you need. Now you go put that petty shit to the side and go talk to him and make what needs to happen...happen. The world is business, not emotions.

Some of you have clouded your heads so much that you'd vote me as the dumbest member on the forum...because you'll do anything to hate me. This is how I can control you if I wanted...you should never be in such a situation. But as a "man" coming at you "straight up"...you wouldn't hack it in my world. Get that petty shit outta here.

You are the people the media loves. The media controls you. Emotions control you. Give my your brains and stick your heart in your f*ckin' heads...because Britney Spears and her family are idiots...and you've met them? Oh...no...that's what E! is telling you.

I'll get my chop.

You all need to re-evaluate yourselves. You can start by dropping all voo-doo mentality: karma and luck don't exist. The situation is what you make it.
    Last edited by -What-; 01-10-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Huh...if I remember correctly, I once helped you, but you rudely replied back.

You asked us to find info on what race series feature Lexus IS', yet you not only ignored my post, you illegally edited it by changing to something along the lines of "foreign bullshit".

I've been here longer than you; yet I've never found the need to act like a total jerkoff.

You can't seem to understand that to get respect, you must earn it first.
    Last edited by kingofthering; 01-10-2008 at 07:40 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

This isn't karma, this is filtering. If you can't find it in you to do something as simple as a "chop" just because you have ill-feelings for someone, you don't hack it in my world anyway. You're only hurting yourselves by not helping me. But I won't withhold things from you because of this...I don't have to. Most of you won't ask. Some of you hate me so much that you would pass on the greatest source this forum has to offer you. Keep practicing poor management skills...keep filtering yourselves.
    That's a shame. But I'm sure this forum will survive whether or not we actually need or want your help.
    You wouldn't hack it in my world. In my world, you do what ever it takes to get it done best. So what if that guy over there hates white people...he has what you need. Now you go put that petty shit to the side and go talk to him and make what needs to happen...happen. The world is business, not emotions.
    That's fine. In my world, though, we don't need to help those who feel their above the rest of us. So, whether or not I'd make it in your world doesn't mean anything because I simply couldn't care. I don't need your world's ways to survive.

Sorry to disappoint.
    Some of you have clouded your heads so much that you'd vote me as the dumbest member on the forum...because you'll do anything to hate me. This is how I can control you if I wanted...you should never be in such a situation. But as a "man" coming at you "straight up"...you wouldn't hack it in my world. Get that petty shit outta here.
    Not the dumbest, just the biggest ass. I don't think any of us care about your world anyways. Seems like a sh*tty one if people like you are there.
    You are the people the media loves. The media controls you. Emotions control you. Give my your brains and stick your heart in your f*ckin' heads...because Britney Spears and her family are idiots...and you've met them? Oh...no...that's what E! is telling you.
    I think I'll stick with the media. Your ways only lead to downfall.
    I'll get my chop.
    That's cool, but it more than likely won't be here.
    You all need to re-evaluate yourselves. You can start by dropping all voo-doo mentality: karma and luck don't exist. The situation is what you make it.
    You should probably listen to your last sentence. If you hadn't act like an ass to everyone, this situation would be a lot different.
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Ignore him, he's like a small child begging for attention. You only drag it on by responding. Some people get a kick out of annoying others.

Yeah, it's pretty clear now that he's just trying to screw with us. He gets a kick out of it. He's like a stuck up version of Andrew G. Don't waste your time giving him multiple paragraphs explaining why he is retarded. He likes it.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty clear now that he's just trying to screw with us. He gets a kick out of it. He's like a stuck up version of Andrew G. Don't waste your time giving him multiple paragraphs explaining why he is retarded. He likes it.
    Now you're getting too deep. Do you really think I care if you respond? Without a chop?

No, I don't. I've asked you to leave my thread repeatedly.

The purpose of this thread was to get something "chopped" for me...not to be harassed by the members. You all started this foolishness, not me.

kingofthering, if I did reply to you rudely when you helped me, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.

lol. i love the way you refer to yourself as "royalty". Get all angry and then post seconds later asking for forgiveness again. Classic There's car forums all over the net that can 'rice' up a few chops for you in no time and also probably share the same social inequalities too!

well, there's only one thing left to do. Bring out the cats..

autozine.org

Thread Information