Thread: Fox Footy's Clinton Grybas dead!

Fox Footy's Clinton Grybas dead!

Sky News: Clinton Grybas dead

Sports commentator Clinton Grybas has been found dead at his home in Melbourne.
    Grybas, 32, worked for Fox Sports and the Fox Footy channel, where he commentated for AFL, and presented a series of sports programs, as well as radio station 3AW in Melbourne. Staff at 3AW reportedly became concerned when he failed to turn up early to prepare to host the Sports Today show.
    As a big AFL man i can tell anyone that doesn't know him very well, Fox Footy was nothing without this man's hard work over many years, He is the reason we have been able to view games and also take us behind the scene into the inner workings of the clubs like no other has done in the past 10 years..

This is very sad for a guy that seem very decent and nice and a very gifted commentator of Football.
    A big loss to football a true unbiased commentator with fresh callings, And one major loss to the Fox network.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Its very sad news slicks.. he was a great commentator, condolences to the family
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

On the news they said he lives with his GF, But they can't find her? Very strange this is.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

This is terrible news. Clinton Grybas was a very good Australian Rules Football commentator. I think I heard him commentating on sports other than footy but I am not sure about this. Rest in Peace Clinton Grybas.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Its a shame to hear anyone die even if he was involved in that strange code that calls itself footy that doesnt translate well to tv.

My heart goes out to his family in all seriousness
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Thread Information