Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TGWpE - The Next Installment

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    6 hours doesn't even get me to sydney.
    you've no excuse, apart from being a giant lactating vagina.
    You're confusing Me and your Mother again.

Wait.....Lactating Vagina?

it's still 9 hours from Canberra to Melbourne. the Sydney People get there quicker
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Wait.....Lactating Vagina?
    yes...think about it.
    it's still 9 hours from Canberra to Melbourne. the Sydney People get there quicker
    what? how the hell does that even work i thought it was 9 hours from sydney..and canberra is 3 hours in to the trip?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

It still took us 9 hours from my house.

And Syd-Melb is a fairly direct route. Canberra - Melbourne is a pain in the ass.

I didn't realise vagina's round your end of town had milk ducts.

FFS.

I intend to rock the suburbs like Sam and I did last year! in the Fairlane and show you all what a luxury highway tank is ALLLLL about. Plus get there the cheapest
    The Datto will rage again...

goddamn you and your cheap fuel feel like picking me up from the airport if security doesn't catch on?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

If you pay the the fine ill get for stopping in a drop off bay to pick you up.
    The Datto will rage again...

why would you get fined for that? would they rather assign you your own hangar or something?

It's a boat, not an aircraft

If you guys ever want to know what partying should be like, just pm me or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    If you guys ever want to know what partying should be like, just pm me or something.
    Let us know next time you have 9 people from 1 hour to 2 and a half days drive away converge on your place for a weekend.

i don't know if partying like it's new jersey is the goal here...

Considering our last attempt left about 13 hookers dead, perhaps we should reconsider that last statement.

My Sister Said Flights to Melbourne were like.....$70 from Canberra.

With prices like that, I can has pickup from airport?
    Scared of either boredom (in my car) or having a few years taken off your life (in Cyco's car)?
    However, might not be a bad idea. Save the 12-hour driving time (driving via Canberra adds on about 3 hours for us Sydney guys). Not to mention cost of fuel. Assuming the Fairmont can can average 10L/100km for the whole trip, I'll need about 240 litres of fuel at $1.60 a litre. That means a cost of about $384 for petrol. And the Fairmont likes a drink in the city, so the miles in Melbourne might hurt that equation.
    I just checked the Virginblue website and they have heaps of cheap flights. I can fly there for $170 return. That would leave $214 to put towards the hire an Aurion, Falcon, 380 or VE for four days.
    However, if we're all flying down, we'd better act fast. Not sure how long those airfares will last.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd View Post
    Scared of either boredom (in my car) or having a few years taken off your life (in Cyco's car)?
    heh, we managed fine with the saab and the red rocket back in the day.. damn this new generation with their comfortable fords
    I just checked the Virginblue website and they have heaps of cheap flights. I can fly there for $170 return.

considering that i'm simply using my sisters air fare from last year, i stilll feel screwed lol.
    That would leave $214 to put towards the hire an Aurion, Falcon, 380 or VE for four days.
    However, if we're all flying down, we'd better act fast. Not sure how long those airfares will last.
    as long as the rental isn't a nissan tiida
    book those tickets quick smart, you can always use them next year

I think those tickets are the super-saver ones that you either use or lose. I'll await responses from the other Sydney UCPers who may be going before deciding. I'd still prefer to drive (its more fun than flying), but obviously, costs need to be considered as well.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Thread Information