Thread: Has anyone information: Zato L3

Has anyone information: Zato L3

Hi! Has anyone any information about this German car Zato L3, made in 1996? Thank You!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://www.allcarindex.com - pictured internet directory of automobiles. 7400+ production marques, 4000+ concept cars, 370+ obscure Soviet self-made cars. Discover unknown!

From what I know there were 5 cars built with a 90 hp 1,9 diesel engine from Audi A3 (200 km/h) and 1 special example, called L3s, with a 140 hp TDI version of this engine (220 km/h). It had a carbon-fibre-and-plastic monocoque body and weighted 780 kg. It was extremely fuel efficient, using only 3,4 litre of oil per 100 kms, while accelerating to 100 km/h in about 7 seconds. The S version had a price tag of 185,000 euro. I guess the company doesn't exist anymore, because their website is gone.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by ulimator View Post
    Hi! Has anyone any information about this German car Zato L3, made in 1996? Thank You!
    Hello yes I have enough informations about this car. I got the Prototype (the first Car) of Zato L3s with S because he was built at first and he got more power. They built by hand only 6 pc. One Zato L3s with 140hp and 5 Zato L3 with only 90hp. It was the first car who needs only 3,3L for 100 km/h Diesel. The motor is a Audi A3 1,9 TDI. I will sell my Zato L3s he is black metallic and has only 15000km completly. He was built for 2,3 Millions of DM 1996 with some companies. It is a monocoque with 2 seats and a 36" Momo steeringwheel. It is a poor racing car. Only 680kg with 302 Nm a Ferrari Modena 360 has only 70 Nm more. And the in the Tank you can do 65l Diesel for over 2000km. Which Racingcar can do this? He got at first time the EU-Title at April 2006 and now I will sell him. If you want to know more about him let me know by [email protected] and Home Libertycare GmbH - Händler mit Neuwagen und Gebrauchtwagen. there are some fotos of my Zato L3s he is the onliest with 50hp more at the Turbodiesel. Runs perfect and all is by F1 style. No ABS No luxury thinks it is a realy car without all the messy thinks!
    with kind regards and happy new year
    Eddy

Thread Information