Thread: Enter "WHAT's" Home

good work Sauc!

sorry bout parody OD, spare me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    autozine.org

^ btw, did you know his right eye (left on the pic) was artificial
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3 View Post
    OK, just because you want someone to be wrong doesn't mean that you can ignore visual clues. If a bit of the hot-headedness was lost and a little common sense was applied you could see that this is either a renovation - shocking but surprisingly common - or simply slightly different style of building around the house. Perhaps for variety or something along those lines.

What can I say. I was bored.
    Congratulations on wasting your time then as I wasn't doubting any of the first 4 photos. I knew which part was which.

What I just wanted to know was how a 2 story from the first posts manages to show 3 in the rear, and how he managed to take the picture at an angle so that the 4 lawn chairs are are actually hidden even though that's a pretty good section of patio to completely miss the shot. The only thing I can see it being is that the front of the house shows the 2nd & 3rd floor. That's all.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Congratulations on wasting your time then as I wasn't doubting any of the first 4 photos. I knew which part was which.

What I just wanted to know was how a 2 story from the first posts manages to show 3 in the rear, and how he managed to take the picture at an angle so that the 4 lawn chairs are are actually hidden even though that's a pretty good section of patio to completely miss the shot. The only thing I can see it being is that the front of the house shows the 2nd & 3rd floor. That's all.
    No, you think? Ever heard of hills or a certain thing I like to call a 'basement'? Honestly, do you think for one second that these are two houses just because one image shows a 2 story front and another shows a 3 story rear? I could show you pictures of our house, with 2, 1 and 3 story sections in places. It's just the style it's built. You might want to check the 3rd image I posted, showing the front and side of the house. On the side you can clearly see 3 levels, connected undoubtedly to the front of the house.

I'm not sure if you read my post entirely, but I connected the front of the house to the rear of the house, via the Egg-Nog test. The final image I posted shows proof that the window style, building style and garden landscaping shows that the two pictures are of the same building. Further more, the image taken from down in the backyard shows the pool room on the right. Check both images, the window layout - 1 tapered, 3 across, 1 tapered - matches perfectly. Obviously part of the same house.
    The images that you're unsure about - 3 to 2 and not showing the deck chairs. Check the location where the picture is taken from on the inside. Following ALL LOGIC from that location he could not see the lawn chairs! The chairs are against the wall, the wall which you see one story up from the inside. I'd like to see you get a picture of the chairs from there. There is no doubt whatsoever to me - and I hope that I've shown other people this as well - that all these images show the same house, which WAS egg-nogged.
    Last edited by Sauc3; 02-07-2008 at 08:47 PM. Reason: EDIT: clarifying

one last one before it's locked lol
    Known originally as lithuanianmafia

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    I'll respond to this here because of course you are talking about this topic.

I am not ruining the forums. I posted pictures of my home and my people and forum members took it upon themselves to react negatively towards me. I have been very fair with my responses in this thread.

It is unfair for you to request to have me banned. You have the ability to mute/ignore me. Use it...I hardly talk to you anyway.
    Why would you post pictures of "your" house and girlfriend on the internet? All this shows is you lack enough self-esteem to be satisfied with your life without bragging about it anonymously over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by lith8872 View Post
    one last one before it's locked lol
    Just had to put the final nail in the coffin eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Why would you post pictures of "your" house and girlfriend on the internet? All this shows is you lack enough self-esteem to be satisfied with your life without bragging about it anonymously over the internet.
    No, YOUR post shows YOUR lack of self-esteem. Not ONCE have I bragged about my house, girlfriend, or vehicles. You must view my "possessions" as brag-worthy items compared to your own so you ASSUMED that I was bragging. Find one truckin' quote of me bragging.

I encourage people to enjoy what they own because I enjoy what I have and I do not look down upon people because their house is smaller than mine, nor do I use my home/possessions to support a "better-than-you" attitude. Unless you've been to my home or I invited you to take a peek (like this thread) you'd never know how I live because I DO NOT BRAG ABOUT POSSESSIONS. That's pathetic.

If I appear arrogant or overly confident it is because I know that I am fabulous and fantastic, not because of my house. I look better than my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I'm going to pose an ultimatum.
    That's so childish.

So is it his house or not..?

Not sure how much something like that would cost either (just me being nosey).

Claire
    Sagaris - Dilithium crystals for less than 50 grand

I know that I am fabulous and fantastic, not because of my house.
    I dont doubt your ability to be nice to others but i think this attitude is not admirable, what happened to humilty? Its not because I am crap that I might think you are showing off and great. The people I admire most have very little material world dependancy and a lot more humilty. That doesnt match what you are saying.

I look better than my house.
    I can jump higher than mine. if you want you can use this thread.
    autozine.org

This thread has turned into mostly personal attacks and does not serve any good to our forums in no thinkable way.

*CLOSED*

Thread Information