Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WHAT says: Honda is Failing

Quote Originally Posted by v.6 View Post
    NO...
    List of Formula One World Constructors' Champions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In fact after six straight back to back world titles for Williams/Honda, McLaren have won only ONE constructors championship since parting company with Honda (1998 season) and Williams have won FIVE constructors world titles since (Thats since 1991.....17 years) I rest my case.
    At least they have won championships. I must add that the Mugen/Honda engine won three races in 1998 and 1999.

Anyway if you think that Honda is achieving to their abilities right now in Formula 1 that is fine by me.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Not at all Wouter...Although I have an Acura NSX I am not wearing "Honda Blinkers" at all but I just dont like authors who have a cheap stab at a company who have clearly done (and are doing) as much for motoring in this world (THEY OWN SUZUKA GP CIRCUIT TOO!) as anyone and probably more than most would ever do in three lifetimes put together, unless Konigsegg, Noble, Lambo, Porsche, TVR & Co are entering F1 next year. The fact Honda's company philosophy or ambitions might be alien to some people is immaterial. Donīt we agree on that at least Wouter ?
    Last edited by v.6; 03-23-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Ohh, dont worrie young lady, you will learn... eventualy.

Quote Originally Posted by v.6 View Post
    Not at all Wouter...Although I have an Acura NSX I am not wearing "Honda Blinkers" at all but I just dont like authors who have a cheap stab at a company who have clearly done (and are doing) as much for motoring in this world (THEY OWN SUZUKA GP CIRCUIT TOO!) as anyone and probably more than most would ever do in three lifetimes put together, unless Konigsegg, Noble, Lambo, Porsche, TVR & Co are entering F1 next year. The fact Honda's company philosophy or ambitions might be alien to some people is immaterial. Donīt we agree on that at least Wouter ?
    Speaking for the American South, 'Quail has utter 'RESPEKT' for Honda. The Si engine is like a piece of captured UFO technology (though the new Si chassis is a bit of a limp noodle) and the gearchange is fantastic.

Now For Their Next Trick!

Wait, it's yet to happen.

I'll wait.
    I'm erudite ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail View Post
    Speaking for the American South, 'Quail has utter 'RESPEKT' for Honda. The Si engine is like a piece of captured UFO technology (though the new Si chassis is a bit of a limp noodle) and the gearchange is fantastic.

Now For Their Next Trick!

Wait, it's yet to happen.

I'll wait.
    Maybe *fingers crossed* it is the CR-Z concept thingy.

Just build it already.

On a sidenote, do you guys find that the new Acuras are getting uglier and uglier?

The product is alright, but the grills are downright horrid.

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    What do you think?
    I think that was one of the best things ive ever seen written on this website.

Nice work!
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

im happy with my honda and i think ill keep buying honda for a while, possible not new as i dont have that money and the best honda are the old ones. i get what is obvious that honda want to use their ideas not conform to one boring shape that everyone "wants". i do think its a shame that hondas build quality is being lost when cars are being made out of japan. thankfully mine was made in japan . i do think they need to inject some more sports and supercars into their lineup. u never know what they are developing!!!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    -What- said everything i felt about that flippin Honda/Acura. i agree completley!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    -What- dude, ROCK ON!

Thread Information