Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: oh mi gawd i can has legal b0oze?

Lets see, if I were to do this (6'4", 230lbs) in 1 hour, I would be at around .28 or more. I would suggest NOT doing the level of drinking that you are. It will get you into serious health issues if not worse. I would hope you dont plan on driving for 24 hrs.

Blood alcohol estimator
    Last edited by Sledgehammer; 03-30-2008 at 11:24 AM.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    Lets see, if I were to do this (6'4", 230lbs) in 1 hour, I would be at around .28 or more. I would suggest NOT doing the level of drinking that you are. It will get you into serious health issues if not worse. I would hope you dont plan on driving for 24 hrs.

Blood alcohol estimator
    Wooh damn. Never realised that it was actually so high. A Dutch website gave 2.1 promille, with my weight of 130lbs. Legal driving is 0.2 for me and 0.5 for others here. Now I refuse to drive a car even with 1 beer, so I will never be caught driving like that in the first place. Though I can lose my driving license, whilst biking or walking. Anyway, i never thought it'd be so high and even into dangerous levels. I will ease of a little next time.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Man both saturday morning and right now are absolute disasters. Even loooking into the light of the screen makes my head explode... drinking 3 liters of water so far didnt help anymore.. Like 15 beers, a few shots of Bacardi-Cola and some more shit came my way last night. Friday me and a friend emptied a crate of beer(24) in an hour time.
    he says empty but we all now after a few beers u loose a little from your drunken antics, spilling over urself and knockin cans over etc!!!and also ur time awareness, well awareness in general jogs off somewhere else. still u drunk a fair bit so well done a bottle of jager or beers 2nite ???ummmm

[QUOTE=drakkie;795742]Lol believe me, it was quite a challenge to bike home I still need to pick some pieces of plants out of my bike.. QUOTE]

haha ive done that too bike with no lights down a very dark road, i visited a few ditches, in which i found out that rain leaves puddles in ditches- very deep ones !! haha college was fuuun

Quote Originally Posted by jugga View Post
    haha ive done that too bike with no lights down a very dark road, i visited a few ditches, in which i found out that rain leaves puddles in ditches- very deep ones !! haha college was fuuun
    lol it is always fun to do that Especially for stories next day. Two years back, a friend from the city visited a "farm-barn party" here. So he drank the same as us, probably 8-12 beers or something. On the way back, he was all over the road. He managed to hit the ONLY sidewalk in the entire town, with a length of 2 meters. He took a dive and about 15-20 people including me all fell over eachother and over him. Absolute anarchy It wouldn't be the first time, my dad asks me the next day where I got that corn in my bike from

love it. also dont try fire jumping at all but especially when under the influence.

haha

I'd double check your legality figures as well.

It's likely, as with most civilised countries, that the Dutch BAC is in fact .05. not .5

.5 means over half your blood is alcohol. that means you are dead.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post

It's likely, as with most civilised countries, that the Dutch BAC is in fact .05. not .5

Epic post.

Here it's .05.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

.5 is a normal blood alcohol daily reading for us Irish people though.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

I understand that. It goes with the extra chromosome you guys are born with

EDIT: I apparently have Scottish and Welsh family heritage, so meh.

Probably we use different standards then on the other side of the pond. It really is 0.5 promille, or for me 0.2 promille as a young driver. Or by my personal standards 0.0 promille when operating a vehicle.

Ignorance.

From Wiki:

Blood alcohol content (BAC) or blood alcohol concentration is the concentration of alcohol in blood. It is usually measured as mass per volume. For example, a BAC of 0.02% means 0.2 ‰ (permille) or 0.02 grams of alcohol per 100 grams of individual's blood, or 0.2 grams of alcohol per 1000 grams of blood. Blood alcohol concentration is measured in many different units and in many different fashions, but they are all relatively synonymous for each other.
    A blood alcohol level of 0.5 does not mean half your blood is alcohol. Thinking that things would be kosher if even 5% of your blood was alcohol is insanity - you would be dead many, many times over. Someone would need to inject alcohol into your veins to get that much - I don't think you could ever get that much by ingesting it in any fashion.

And drakkie is correct. Permille is different.

.5 of one percent. Noob.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Were I to do the Drakkie Challenge I would have a 0.17 BAC

Were Drakkie to do it, he would die. 0.34 BAC doesn't lie, only he does.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    .5 of one percent. Noob.
    Perhaps, as wiki states, we're dealing in different decimals. Noob.

.50 is what I mean. which, is pretty much the same as .5.

I'm happy to be wrong if there is science and Wikipedia behind the argument.

But if .5 = 50% of your blood, that'd be like what, 3 liters or something? I forget/don't care how much blood is in your body.

You'd be dead a long time before that % was alcohol.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information