Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Holy Mother of Christ!!!

Well, I think if it is true, he's one messed up guy. But I don't think that this has anything to do with how he runs the company. Think about it, if the video had been him and his wife having sex (in a more normal way), people would be arrested for taking the video and everyone would say this is such a horrible breach of his privacy. The fact that it was highly unusual shouldn't effect anything, although the family tie does make it a lot more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I think this is hilarious. I kinda hope it's true and he gets kicked out. I don't particularly like his policies or the way he handles himself.
    I'd like to see him gone as well, but i'd rather see somebody else integrated in rather than simply handed the job.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    I'd like to see him gone as well, but i'd rather see somebody else integrated in rather than simply handed the job.
    Flavio Briatore has been tipped for the job, and I think he would make a great FIA president, but he has stated he doesn't want to.

Jean Todt maybe?

The man who has been rumoured to be Mosley's long-term successor is Jean Todt. That is who Mosley himself apparently wants to take the reigns after he steps down.

Obviously, any appointment of Todt at any point in time would be extremely controversial given his close ties to Ferrari. If Mosley does leave imminently I don't think there's any way Todt could be given the job given that it's only a matter of weeks since he left his post as Ferrari CEO.

It's hard to think who else out there would have the experience and stature in the sport to take the role, and at the same time be someone without any obvious ties to a particular team/manufacturer. It's a toughie.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Sounds like someone pulled a Spitzer.Only worse.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Michael Schumacher would be a potential candidate. I don't think he wants to be bogged down with that though...

Ron Dennis is a possibility, although since the spying scandal, I'm sure he has fallen out of favour with the FIA.

Having Todt supercede Mosley could actually be a good thing. Ignoring his Ferrari links, hes interested in more than just F1 and he's likely to do more work for the good of the sport rather than trying to keep up an image.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    Having Todt supercede Mosley could actually be a good thing. Ignoring his Ferrari links, hes interested in more than just F1 and he's likely to do more work for the good of the sport rather than trying to keep up an image.
    That would definitely be a good thing. What are the chances that Mosley being close to Todt would then sully Todt's reputation after the appointment?

The official formula 1 site hasn't said anything yet...
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17 View Post
    It's hit autoblog.

If this story is true, what are the odds that Mosley is replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17 View Post
    I don't think they want to say anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    It's hit autoblog.

If this story is true, what are the odds that Mosley is replaced?
    He's going to have to be put on a suicide watch list for sure...

man can do whatever he wants to do. having a sick nazi orgy with 5 hookers is now on the top of my list of things that i want to do before i die.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Flavio Briatore has been tipped for the job, and I think he would make a great FIA president, but he has stated he doesn't want to.
    mate, leave Briatore out of the pace, please. it is not a very good manager, and i know he earned 7 titles at benetton/renault. but he has no culture, finesse, he is not a gentleman as Mosley (ok, he turned out to be a nazy...) or Todt (his position is too much connected to ferrari, the same is for Schumacher). and then Briatore was often connected to not so clear deals, as the Mechacrome engines. they were (they said...) re-engineered renault engines when the french retired from the championship. he was at that time the head of the benetton team, which used renault's engines. he was appointed as chief of the Mechacrome. guess where the factory was?! it wasn't a factory, just an office in the renault sport's building. btw, i never liked him and i'm pretty sure also all other candidates have no so good stories to tell. but max, you do always exaggerate !!!
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

those pro-fessionally applied F1 speed stripes on his arse give a sporty new meaning to 'grid girls'

Thread Information