Thread: my toyota collection

my toyota collection

just wanna share my favorite toyotas hope you like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

more toyotas

all are my personal collection

that is actually very nice and a difference to all supercar collections shown so far. Welcome to UCP.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Welcome to UCP. you have a very nice collection. Any particular reason why they are all toyotas?
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

i'm a big toyota fan but i do like other makes and models. i waited twelve long years to find some of the cars i have here like the AE92 gray corolla similar to pic u'l see in my my posts. i had been collecting toy cars for almost fifteen years now, and i still continue to collect and actively participate in die cast conventions. Some of the cars here i consider having some kind of sentimental value to me.

Different, but interesting collection

Interesting collection indeed. Never heard of Tomica, tho.

tomicas are japanese made die cast cars. they've been around for a few decades now, My first tomica was a Toyota FJ Landcruiser that came out back in the late seventies and a toyota hi ace. Since then i had gathered a good number of them from skyline's, silvia's, evos, and toyota crowns to name a few. They're recent selection of Limited editions are great with close to good detailing. There are still a few cars i have yet to get such as the VR4 galant, honda CRV and some of their old euro cars that they had made such as the ferrari testarossa, and the 911 turbo. i shall post my other tomica collection in the near future. glad you all like it.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster_raven View Post
    tomicas are japanese made die cast cars. they've been around for a few decades now, My first tomica was a Toyota FJ Landcruiser that came out back in the late seventies and a toyota hi ace. Since then i had gathered a good number of them from skyline's, silvia's, evos, and toyota crowns to name a few. They're recent selection of Limited editions are great with close to good detailing. There are still a few cars i have yet to get such as the VR4 galant, honda CRV and some of their old euro cars that they had made such as the ferrari testarossa, and the 911 turbo. i shall post my other tomica collection in the near future. glad you all like it.

FINALLY! ANOTHER TOMICA GUY!!!

aah... when I was younger, not too many years ago, I had a small handful of them, a Honda Prelude, a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, a Toyota Crown, and a Honda NSX. Unfortunately, most have been destroyed, as I was a violent child who enjoyed watching stuff blow up.

But most recently, I added a Lamborghini Murcielago, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII and a Toyota Crown Athlete, which I can't seem to find.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

interesting
    a 2000GT would be nice

Cool stuff. I don't have a die cast car collection. I have a rather large Lego collection instead. Gathering dust though.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    FINALLY! ANOTHER TOMICA GUY!!!

aah... when I was younger, not too many years ago, I had a small handful of them, a Honda Prelude, a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, a Toyota Crown, and a Honda NSX. Unfortunately, most have been destroyed, as I was a violent child who enjoyed watching stuff blow up.

But most recently, I added a Lamborghini Murcielago, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII and a Toyota Crown Athlete, which I can't seem to find.
    indeed i am a tomica guy.... i just recently got a 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4, i still have to take a picture of it though, i have the cars you mentioned except for the Prelude, i have the r32 skyline and the r34, the r33 became an art project for me that went wrong...

the new tomica collections are pretty good. here some of the cars i got this year

2007 LEXUS GS430
    1977 TOYOTA COROLLA LEVIN
    2007 NISSAN SKYLINE 4DR SEDAN
    1985 TOYOTA CVOROLLA LEVIN AND TRUENO
    TOYOTA CROWN HYBRID
    TOYOTA CROWN MAJESTA
    MITSUBISHI DELICA
    SUBARU IMPREZA WRX
    1991 SUBARU LEGACY
    NISSAN SILVIA S13
    NISSAN MARCH
    TOYOTA COROLLA AE92
    TOYOTA COROLLA AE81
    TOYOTA RAV4

I've had my share of blowing up die cast cars back in my days... i feel bad sometimes because i remember having a 70s skyline blown to bits by fire crackers hehehe

nice to see a tomica here as well, i shall post my other tomica car pics very soon

there is 2000gt amongst the tomica line up, pretty rare though.

Collect This

Dear lancaster_raven, How can i collect this car... EE90? Pls tell... [email protected]

Thread Information