Thread: Xbox360 making a funny sound

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!

Xbox360 making a funny sound

My Xbox360 is making a funny sound, it goes 'brick brick brick brick'

No, really, I got the feared 3-bar red ring of death No good reason, it just went kaput.

What I have heard is that Microsoft extened their warranty for this specific problem (3 bar RROD, not 4 bar, not 2 bar) for 3 years because they were having something like a 33% failure rate.

Well I got mine used from a videogame store, do you know if this warranty will still apply since its a defective product?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    My Xbox360 is making a funny sound, it goes 'brick brick brick brick'

No, really, I got the feared 3-bar red ring of death No good reason, it just went kaput.

What I have heard is that Microsoft extened their warranty for this specific problem (3 bar RROD, not 4 bar, not 2 bar) for 3 years because they were having something like a 33% failure rate.

Well I got mine used from a videogame store, do you know if this warranty will still apply since its a defective product?
    I would think the warranty would carry over assuming it was extended for 3 years. If anything, call Microsoft and call about the status of your warranty.

I got my 360 off Ebay and then got the RROD. They fixed it no questions asked.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

yeh my mate bought his used and got rrod in a week of getting it he got it replaced by the store but im sure microsoft will fix it. they do have a bad repairing rate they wish to fix

Thread Information