Thread: I gotz teh food poizoning!!! :(

I gotz teh food poizoning!!! :(

So, last night I went with my friend to Panera - pretty harmless sounding, considering they aren't fried fast food which never tends to agree with my stomach. So I ask for my favorite sandwich, and they don't have it; they only have this thing I have tried once and didn't like at all, and "Turkey avocado".

First of all, a lesson to learn that might not be as obvious as it should.
    --NEVER order a sandwich at a place that makes it plain to your face that they have pre-cooked packages for each different sandwich, when A, it is all thats left, and B, the place is at the end of it's business day.

Now a question - Now I am relatively better (2 hours of being able to drink water without throwing up, WOOT), but still - does anyone have any remedies of any sort for the nausea, pain, w/e that comes with food poisoning? (Or a good food-poisoning story )
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

That sucks, my buddy got food poisoning from a dairy queen 99¢ burger. He wasn't too happy.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Milk is usually good for settling the stomach, but most doctors would tell you to only drink clear liquids in small quantities, and stuff like jello. Besides that, I don't know.

¯\(°_o)/¯

When I was in Israel a couple years ago I got food poisioning and ended up sitting in the bathroom for like 5 hours with my head inbetween my knees in a garbage pale. If you can keep down water, try some fruit juice with a low acidity to keep it as non-violent as possible. I found I didn't start feeling truly better until I got some nutrients back into my body. Hope you feel better man I know how much it sucks.
    The McLaren F1- The most fun you can have with your clothes on

"Live Fast, Die Young, and Leave a Good Looking Corpse" -James Dean, weeks before dying in a car crash at the age of 24

Yeah, I've been drinking Dr. Pepper (soda tends to settle my stomach) and a lot of water, now that liquids have been staying down. I feel SO much better, but still not up for any actual food, hahaha.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Yes, drink lots of liquids. That's always healthy, whether you are throwing up or not.

Sucks to have food poisoning. I think my uncle got it and he had to go to a hospital for a couple days.

I had a serious bout of poisoning abit over a year ago (just as my car was delivered - go figure). At any rate I was stuck at home from school for two and a half weeks. Some of the worst days of my life.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've gotten food poisoning, and I had teh shitz for 3 days!

I went to india like a year ago, goa to be exact. anyway, i had dinner in this well known restaurant there that loads of people eat at and so on, so i decided to order crab.NEVER AGAIN! i had the shitz and vomitting non-stop for like a day, which isnt that long but it was still hell. i hope u feel better soon, i usually try to eat like a banana when im feeling better and i think that time i had packet soup after a while.

I had a plate of Fish and Chips from a local food place about 1 1/2 years ago.

It took 25 minutes for me to realize this did not agree with me.

and another 8 hours for it to leave my system completely.

I feel for you, but eating Turkey? you deserve what you get
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Try an activated coal - must help (a bit at least).

Thread Information