Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BMW X6 (E71) 2008-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    you have our deepest condolences
    I feel the need to add some more condolences: for the car, and for the post.

I would rather say: handles a dream, compared to some bigger and heavier SUV

every time I read about a SUV or some other "big foot" handling better then some sport cars, i think not about how much good that SUV is, but how bad are developed those "sport cars".
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Oh, come on The guy just likes the car to become his own. Matter of personal taste and demands.
    (Tho, of course, SUV can't handle well, agreed )

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Oh, come on The guy just likes the car to become his own. Matter of personal taste and demands.
    (Tho, of course, SUV can't handle well, agreed )
    I would call it "show off" but it's ok.
    I would make some "show off" about my new car (that of course i would really like) too.

For this we have Users' Rides section, so it'll be cool. Waiting impatiently.

Incase you had any doubts about the saleablility of the X6, This has just been released:

BMW X6 order-books covered until the end of the year
    The new BMW X6 got off to an excellent start. It has been available in the US market since late April 2008 and also in Europe at BMW dealers and branches since the 31st May. Over the past five weeks a total of 2,652 vehicles have already been sold. In May 1,730 units were delivered to customers. The model will be released in Japan in late June and in China in August.

Ian Robertson, member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Sales and Marketing: "Our order-books for the X6 are already full for the rest of 2008. The success of the X6 shows that plenty of customers were waiting for a vehicle like this. In 1999 we launched the BMW X5 as the first Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). Since then, many of our competitors have geared themselves towards its concept of a sporty, agile on/off-roader. Now, with the BMW X6, we are once again creating a whole new vehicle segment - that of the Sports Activity Coupé (SAC). This new kind of vehicle combines the versatility of an SAV with the dynamic driving performance of a sports coupé."
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

It could be easy to have "our order-books already full" simply limiting the number of vehicles available, so to increase the "X6 fever". but I'm sure this car will sell well, no, too much...
    I just received my copy of "evo" magazine, and the review of the X6 5.0 doesn't seem to be good, but I just read some sentences here and there.

Okay...so no one likes it. I was reading a review just now, they said BMW dismisses it's flaws, calling it a sports car, and that it's not designed to be practical. They also say it'll only be bought by idiots who want something different and with a BMW badge.
    I rather like the shape really. But I'm a fan of big AWD coupes, even though they don't really exist. I dunno why, I guess they give an air they can do ANYTHING. Ever since that Honda concept...But I can't see who would buy it. It ISN'T a sports car, if you want a sports car get a smaller, faster, more agile one. It isn't an SUV - it has 4 seats, and it's not much of a blend of the two either.
    I like it, and it'll sell, but...to who?
    All about the t-tops

Thread Information