Thread: What i've done to me self!

What i've done to me self!

Broke my tibia (leg) last weekend playing football. Goalkeeping, went into block a shot and the guy went to kick the ball, unfortunately kicking my leg instead....
    Heres where it gets interesting. Next goalie in to replace me has a seizure and has to go off. They replace him with a guy wearing glasses and hearing aids. He has to take his glasses off so he's half blind, and he loses one of his hearing aids....have I jynxed the position?!

Many warm regards haha, wondered where you've been. You gonna make it to the exams next week?

Who had the seizure? Either you have jynxed it or your backups aren't fit to play..
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Are you playing on a field that used to be a Nuclear Test facility or something?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

an indian burial ground or a dinosaur graveyard, that's my bet...
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Are you playing on a field that used to be a Nuclear Test facility or something?
    In Dannivirke?

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Many warm regards haha, wondered where you've been. You gonna make it to the exams next week?

Who had the seizure? Either you have jynxed it or your backups aren't fit to play..
    That Matt guy whos English had the seizure. Not Matt Rackley though. I'll make it to exams.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    In Dannivirke?
    Explains the people.

They creeped me out.

The meat works just got shut down there. Expect a mass exodus of Dannivirkians to a town near you...

and they're hungry for meat........

This calls for an on nom nom nom entry...

I'd say the goals were cursed already, did you notice any witchdoctors supporting the other team?

To me it explains how you managed to get a game for a real team.
    The options were a blind/deaf kid, an octogenarian who takes seizures and you.
    Goal-keeping skills didn't come in to the choice did they really Borne out by you breaking a leg !!

Hope it gets better
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    Broke my tibia (leg) last weekend playing football. Goalkeeping, went into block a shot and the guy went to kick the ball, unfortunately kicking my leg instead....
    Heres where it gets interesting. Next goalie in to replace me has a seizure and has to go off. They replace him with a guy wearing glasses and hearing aids. He has to take his glasses off so he's half blind, and he loses one of his hearing aids....have I jynxed the position?!
    There's no goal keepers in football! you musta got a concussion too!

Just kidding. Thats nuts though its weird how stuff happens like that in sports, i think thats why so many athletes are rediculously superstitious.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Oh well Spaz, we are champions of Europe... I hope that has made you feel better.

I hope you get better soon.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Pics or it didnt happen.
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information