Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Nice 1300+whp 6-Speed IRS Supras

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    I know that UCP it's not the most drag-racing friendly forum, but come on man.. Those are some crazy Supras, some of them (2nd post) great sleepers. It takes a lot of time, money, and dedication to get them there. It's incredible how they squeeze so much power out of I6 engines that come stock with 300+- hp.

I'd give my left nut to drive any of them in a 1/4 mile track. 6-speed manual doing 8s? Badass.
    I know, I know. It is awesome the amount of power that they put out.

supras are wel built cars especially powertrain to handle all the power. i dont mind drag racing but is the 1st car just built to go on dyno?? ( i dont get that)!!. the few that are road legal must be very fun to drive especially if a boy racer doesnt see beneath the sleeper exterior and then gets obliterated by 1000 +hp haha that wud be funny.

nice post cheers

Sorry had to.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Roughly how much would it cost to build a 1000 hp Supra including the cost of the car?

quite a lot, especially if you want it to last more than 1 run lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    quite a lot, especially if you want it to last more than 1 run lol.
    Well said, although, not too helpful.

i honestly think for the price to build those cars (especially if a lot if it can not be done yourself) a lot of people here would buy a different car altogether. while that would be missing the point for the guys who built these, i thinks that's simply the case
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Roughly how much would it cost to build a 1000 hp Supra including the cost of the car?
    For a useable Supra that won't break down on it's first flogging I'm thinking upwards of 50k.

o btw hai evry1 mai dad jus bawt a supra n hes tryin to giv it liyke 1500 hpz. we useed to hav a skyliner but wez sold it

I don't think the Skyline GT-R's and the Supra's would be as hated as they are now if it hadn't been for all the fanbois over the year...

They are incredible machines, you have to give them that. Nice pics/infos, Niko.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    For a useable Supra that won't break down on it's first flogging I'm thinking upwards of 50k.

o btw hai evry1 mai dad jus bawt a supra n hes tryin to giv it liyke 1500 hpz. we useed to hav a skyliner but wez sold it
    My friend told me 20k for his Supra (dynoed at 850 rwhp or thereabouts.) 50 sounds like alot to me although its possible for the higher horsepower ones. Of course the "free mod" of throwing out anything unneccesary is worth hundreds of lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    My friend told me 20k for his Supra (dynoed at 850 rwhp or thereabouts.) 50 sounds like alot to me although its possible for the higher horsepower ones.
    well it starts becoming a law of diminishing returns doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    1000rwhp is rougly 850rwhp. So if you want it to last might as well put a built motor in it. Id say 5 grand for the motor and another 5 grand for the different turbo setup and 3 grand for the fuel system. So 13 grand for all new stuff excluding the cost of the car. If you want to buy a higher milage car that already is single you could be in one for high 20's. So perhaps 40 grand? The setup you would have to make 850rwhp and make it last is atleast a 76mm turbo on boost alone or a 72 + nitrous. These cars are VERY intresting and I love them.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Thread Information