Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Playstation 3 gamer tag thread

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1

    New community site for GT5 GTGAMER.NET

    We have built a new community site for GT5 gamers. Some of the cool features include live game stats from within the site through gran-turismo.com without ever leaving the website. We will be adding Ventrillo within the week.

    Features list:

    Videos
    Upload your videos
    Photos / Screenshots
    Upload your screenys
    Ventrillo (by the end of the week)
    Forums

    If all goes well we will be holding in house events if at all possible as well.


    You can message me on skype as well:

    Username: dragonx2x

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,310
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonx2x View Post
    We have built a new community site for GT5 gamers. Some of the cool features include live game stats from within the site through gran-turismo.com without ever leaving the website. We will be adding Ventrillo within the week.

    Features list:

    Videos
    Upload your videos
    Photos / Screenshots
    Upload your screenys
    Ventrillo (by the end of the week)
    Forums

    If all goes well we will be holding in house events if at all possible as well.


    You can message me on skype as well:

    Username: dragonx2x
    I am not into games, but I found this post in several other threads, from which I deleted it. Should this be removed as well? Poster just received a 7 day ban.
    Last edited by henk4; 12-26-2010 at 10:06 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast of the United States
    Posts
    11,674
    Add me to Little Big Planet and Gran Turismo 5- I don't have too many good cars, and I haven't tried playing online yet.

    As to whether or not it should be removed, it should be your call.

    You are a mod right?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,310
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Add me to Little Big Planet and Gran Turismo 5- I don't have too many good cars, and I haven't tried playing online yet.

    As to whether or not it should be removed, it should be your call.

    You are a mod right?
    My point is that I have no idea whether this information is useful or just BS. As I did find the same post in the thread: "what is this car" I got suspicious.
    Actually I don't understand a word of what you are saying either
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Don't know what UCP Stands for - snakebacon97 - Gt5, DiRT 2, Bionic Commando, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Worms 2 Armageddon (battle pack), GRID, Shift, Dragon Rising, Transformers war for cybertron, SEGA rally.

    I guess this post is quite late, since no-one's used it since december '10

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    will be soon when i get it. pretty broke right now and i'll end up devoting 80% of my time to it so i'd rather live a little first xD
    Don't bother, so overrated, it's just another COD, and COD is just another average shooter.

    You want Battlefront, Flashpoint 2 or Doom or Quake or something original like bulletstorm

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USA, Colorado, Vallecito Lake
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by snake bacon View Post
    Don't know what UCP Stands for

    UCP = UltimateCarPage

    consider this a page that only needs updating once every few months due to few users needing to be added.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3
    NSXType-R - NSXType-RGT - Call of Duty World At War, Far Cry 2, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo 5.
    Clutch34 - Clutch3411 - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Dirt 2, COD MW2. It's been over a year. Your playstation 3[/URL] name, and the games you play. I think my tag is Quiggs.
    Last edited by henk4; 06-06-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: removal of spam link

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rozenburg, Holland
    Posts
    27,310
    Quote Originally Posted by keke007 View Post
    NSXType-R - NSXType-RGT - Call of Duty World At War, Far Cry 2, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo 5.
    Clutch34 - Clutch3411 - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Dirt 2, COD MW2. It's been over a year. Your playstation 3[/URL] name, and the games you play. I think my tag is Quiggs.
    I am sure Quiggs will be delighted to see that. I habe removed your spam link b.t.w., as I did in your other posts.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Please add me to PSN. My GT is mark142007
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyswift75 View Post
    I just bought GTA IV.
    Maybe u even have GTA V now ? and u want to share with all of us ?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    954
    Cobrafan427 - Titchbitties31 - Call of Duty MW3, some COD BO2, NHL 14 once its out and my brother buys it (Not my PS3, i just play when he's not home)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re:games

    I have all the versions of Mortal kombat and GTA, Halo, and Burnout and the good thing is all the popular games of PS3 are now mapped to PS4 also.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Xbox 360 Live gamer tag thread.
    By Quiggs in forum Gaming
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •