Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo III Announcement Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by P4g4nite View Post
    LAN and drunken, splitscreen Halo are the only acceptable multiplayer formats.
    I approve.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    I have nothing against the game, the mechanics, or the engine... only the retarded dorks who play it. How many people do you know who play this game that aren't dorks? I don't know any.
    That's what private servers are for

And WoW is terrible if you don't play with a bunch of friends or have a guild of cool people. Trust me.
    And no, I don't play WoW anymore, because I don't have any of the above mentioned anymore.

So I'm going to go get the Diablo II Battlechest on Monday

On to the awful parts of WoW talked about often...most of the players are dumbass 12-14 year olds or 30-40 year old c*cks.
    The entire game up to level 70 f**king sucks. You're pretty much forced to grind for hours if you want to gain levels. The quests are repetitive and annoying, and you can't solo jack shit. That is why people use the "illegal" macros to power level for them. Which is an option I just might use, since I don't give two shits about my WoW account anymore...
    Last edited by Zytek_Fan; 06-29-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Thank you so much for your considered opinions about WOW players, i'm sure to passed them on to thoose interested...
    Not all of us can have such impressive and addictive personalities as you lot...

I'm puzzled as how such trend setters like yourself are wasting time over here instead of publishing your studies on a certified psicology magazine.

About the topic:

I hope they make some more characters, barbarian and Witchdoctor just isnt enought. I loved playing the other two and this one is starting great, the barbarian cleaning away looks awsome lol. Brute force like they say
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim
    Thank you so much for your considered opinions about WOW players, i'm sure to passed them on to thoose interested...
    Not all of us can have such impressive and addictive personalities as you lot...

I'm puzzled as how such trend setters like yourself are wasting time over here instead of publishing your studies on a certified psicology magazine.
    Thin skin for a ganker eh? And this site has far greater readership than any psych journal
    I hope they make some more characters, barbarian and Witchdoctor just isnt enought. I loved playing the other two and this one is starting great, the barbarian cleaning away looks awsome lol. Brute force like they say
    Obviously there will be about 5 classes in the release version, what we've seen now is probably 2 years from completion.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by P4g4nite View Post
    Thin skin for a ganker eh? And this site has far greater readership than any psych journal
    I found yours and Fisets comments extremly insulting, you cannot generalize like that about such a complex mix of personalities.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    I found yours and Fisets comments extremly insulting, you cannot generalize like that about such a complex mix of personalities.
    I am basing my opinions on what I see. I haven't seen yet a WoW player that isn't a massive geek.

Perhaps you are the exception. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    I am basing my opinions on what I see. I haven't seen yet a WoW player that isn't a massive geek.

Perhaps you are the exception. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to.
    No harm done, even i understand your point of view. Maybe in US servers things work differently, over here the geek effect is very rare, the only thing are the women, all the women that i have had the chance to play with are Wakos... severe issues, but i'm sure not all of them are like that.

About, Diablo3, why so long to finish it? 2 years still, from what i've seen it could clearly be mistaken by the end product.

About, Diablo3, why so long to finish it? 2 years still, from what i've seen it could clearly be mistaken by the end product.
    The reason is: Its Blizzard.
    The don't release half done, rushed out on the deadline games that are in dire need of big patches. Which is why Blizzard games always do so much better than all their competitors, they have polish.
    Sure it looks practically finished now but I would be surprised if we get a demo by the first half of next year.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

No harm done, even i understand your point of view. Maybe in US servers things work differently, over here the geek effect is very rare, the only thing are the women, all the women that i have had the chance to play with are Wakos... severe issues, but i'm sure not all of them are like that.

The European servers tend be to A LOT better than the American ones.
    That's why the European servers always end up taking down the bosses first

I am yet to meet a "cool" WoW player.

If i offend anyone, have a cup of concrete and harden up.
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    I am yet to meet a "cool" WoW player.

If i offend anyone, have a cup of concrete and harden up.
    I'm a cool WoW player

Thread Information