Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell Me Something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I suppose, but you have to look at it in the sense that, 'all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles can be a square'.
    Have you been smoking weed and drinking heavily simultaneously again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Have you been smoking weed and drinking heavily simultaneously again?
    I've actually only done that once, simultaneously. Not fun.. it kind of freaks you out.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    Rocke, isn't weed a depressant too? That or a psychedelic, but not a stimulant.
    Hmm, I think it's a hallucinogen.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

[QUOTE=The_Canuck;822301]I guess the only way you'd know the Compression Ratio is to measure it.QUOTE]

Or, you know, look at the owner's manual...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    It didn't come across that way to me. Maybe you were?
    For the record, yes, I was joking...

LOL! You guyes are crazy. But anyway I would like to know how do you find out how much power does a turbo produce. Most companies would say for example 300 hp, well is that 300 + the output your engine makes or is it already included with a setup engine.

K, I suggest you spend time browing howstuffworks.com rather than asking the easy questions here. Then we'll have a positive attitude when you come ask us questions.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

wouldn't this have been better off in the technical questions thread?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Kalifrajasexi View Post
    LOL! You guyes are crazy. But anyway I would like to know how do you find out how much power does a turbo produce. Most companies would say for example 300 hp, well is that 300 + the output your engine makes or is it already included with a setup engine.
    It'll probably vary depending on a crapload of variables.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I never said I had one I was getting info on if I can change a few items out. Besides I plan on getting on once I start a business and it becomes successful.
    Step 1: Graduate.
    ..?

...??

.....????

.........?????

...............??????????

Step 7086: Is the compression ratio of my '95 Diablo VT too high for turbos?
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

I never said I had one I was getting info on if I can change a few items out. Besides I plan on getting on once I start a business and it becomes successful.
    So...what business will you start?

Lamborghini Diablo ownership's a pretty lofty goal for anyone. Me, I'd like a Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Spec-B. Low yet high enough.

Buying a Diablo isn't that hard a goal to achieve.

Buying one good condition, and keeping it in good condition, let alone modify it to a twin turbo set-up is where the real expense lies. That is that you will have to self insure as I can't imagine that many companies will cover you doing this.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

You may be interested in this then...

Twin Turbo Lambo...

RE: 930bhp Gallardo Biturbo

I appricaite your input and thank you for all the information that you gave me.

Matra et Alpine, better yet how bout you stop commenting on every thread that I post and say nothing if you honestly believe my post are nothing. I asked a question, it is on whomever to explain it or not comment. I am just trying to clearify my position and understand what I can and can not do to a car's engine. With due respect.

the fact is that this isn't a matter that can be discussed easily on a forum. and engine, and all the happenings inside of it, are more complex than what you can figure out. the last exam I did a couple of week ago was about engines, turbos and supercharging, with other smaller parts. It was a base level exams, but not so easy if studied properly. than in my future I will hav to more specific exams just about engines, and I'm pretty sure I still will lack of some notions even after those.
    said this, you're questions are posted in a way that we don't know anything about your technical background, so they, your questions could be similar to those of my mum when I'm arguing about something I just read on a book.
    Bruxell gave you some excellent hints, demonstrating his knowledge about engines, but when you say that you are planning to add another radiator it's a pointless sentence, because, you don't know if there is enough space, for example, then, this radiator should work with the original cooling implant, which can't be modified since it's part of the engine itself, so you would need a bugger pump for example for moving the cooling liquid faster, but then when your engine is going at a low rpm the cooling system would be too much, and your combustion would be very very scarce if not absent due to a certain amount of reasons.
    so without entering a too technical discussion, that's why someone could not like the way you are asking things.

btw, to raise your rpm, you could lower the weight of moving parts of the engine, but it would make your engine more fragile, and reduce friction between them, which isn't so easy to do.
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 08-06-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information