Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Russia invading Georgia

Merely trying to extract an answer from you for this

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    Matra i just like know one-thing,why is it every-time some small "b!tch-@ss" country attacks powerful country like USSR, USA and when they attack back all of the sudden their bad once.
    That America is one of, if not, the worst serial agrressor since WWII is a given .. yet in this above ("every-time") quote you infer the US has been a victim of external attack. So I'm asking you again to justify that claim

Or do you just make it all up fantasy-like to suit your national ego?

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    ok here it is,Japanese forces landed on Attu and the neighboring island of Kiska Alaska on June 7, 1942, in the only land invasion of the United States during World War II.

Interesting... but Alaska wasn't a state either. Just another territory we bought off the Russians (Seward's Folly, as they called the purchase.) So I guess it's all a matter of interpretation.

But I did not know that....interesting.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

YouTube - Fox News: 12 Year Old Girl Tells the Truth about Georgia

I love how the Fox anchor tries to cut her off continously, because Fox is very anti-Russian.

So was there a separatist artillery strike before the assualt on South Ossetia, or was it un provoked?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Interesting... but Alaska wasn't a state either. Just another territory we bought off the Russians (Seward's Folly, as they called the purchase.) So I guess it's all a matter of interpretation.

But I did not know that....interesting.
    i remember the US navy made a feint towards the Aleutian islands before the battle of midway/iwo jima/guadacanal or something, to draw off some of the Japanese navy, don't remember which.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information