Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia invading Georgia

Yes, and Stalin is a Saint.

Georgia..poor little country...big evil neighbour attacked them and is killing everyone... Guys, what channels do you watch? o_O Have you heard about Georgians killing Russian peacemakers in South Ossetia?

Georgia is certainly as guilty of firing as the Russians and South Ossetians, but you have to question where you get your news from as well

TBH i think Putin was just spoiling for a fight.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Georgia is certainly as guilty of firing as the Russians and South Ossetians, but you have to question where you get your news from as well TBH i think Putin was just spoiling for a fight.
    I try to compare different news .
    BTW, Rapax, Stalin was Georgian

Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Georgia..poor little country...big evil neighbour attacked them and is killing everyone... Guys, what channels do you watch? o_O Have you heard about Georgians killing Russian peacemakers in South Ossetia?
    you are right, according from MSNBC it was Georgia that attacked Russia,what a fools! I hope they get their @ss's kicked...
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    How are you sure that it's not the Palestinians who crack first.
    with what?? stones and rocks??? Israel was Palestine my friend if you don't know that by now i don't know what to say.All i am saying Israel should give back the land that they took (murdered) from Palestine.Israel is worst than Turkey in 1915 killing Armenian's (1.5,000,000 of them) and took 80% of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    you are right, according from MSNBC it was Georgia that attacked Russia,what a fools! I hope they get their @ss's kicked...
    It's sad you had to re-read the article to get things right, and lasttime i checked South Ossetia is still recognized as part of Georgia and therefore Georgian land. Apparently some of them are Russian citizens but it doesn't mean Georgia attacked Russia itself.

with what?? stones and rocks???
    Exactly, you say Israel will be the end of the world, how can that be when they have no powerfull enemies?

From what I read they didn't attack Russia itself but of course anybody in South Ossetia did feel the attack. I think Russia saw this coming and positioned themselves to get involved. That's why they handed out citizenship to people who continued to live in a foreign country.

But Georgia has what's coming to them though, from what I read the first day instead of going in and trying to take back the lands through occupation they fired rockets and such first. Which means they didn't really care about lives involved just as long as they take over the area. It's like if your country was in civil war and one side just decided to kill everybody no matter who they are that's on the other side. In which case I say let the Russians have their way with them.
    You can call me scott.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    It's sad you had to re-read the article to get things right, and

lasttime i checked South Ossetia is still recognized as part of Georgia and therefore Georgian land. Apparently some of them are Russian citizens but it doesn't mean Georgia attacked Russia itself.
    ok! if my article that i got it from is wrong like you said it is,what article did you get it from?

Exactly, you say Israel will be the end of the world, how can that be when they have no powerfull enemies?[/QUOTE]

The name of that country is called Iran,with out America Israel is nothing and i wish we (USA) stay out of it and let Israel fight their own crap.

The name of that country is called Iran,with out America Israel is nothing and i wish we (USA) stay out of it and let Israel fight their own crap.
    Do you have any idea how much more powerfull Israel's military is over Iran?

http://www.noar.ru/files/content/82.pdf

Well, it's in Russian, maybe someone who wants to read will find a good translator, but it's an official document signed by Russia and Georgia in 1992 concerning the conflict between Georgia and South Ossetia. And this is what has been violated by Georgians.

Do you have any idea how much more powerfull Israel's military is over Iran?
    yes i do, thanks to us (U.S.). I was in the USMC 1988-1991,I had to take off early do to injury's,if we ever stop spurting them the Middle East and Iran WILL smoke the sh!t out of them.Trust me 90% of you don't know jack about what is going in the real world ,stop watching news and join your country's armed forces then you'll know what i am talking about.Any way's i hope Russia kick's Georgia's @ss...
    Last edited by QuattroMan; 08-10-2008 at 01:32 PM.

yes i do, thanks to us (U.S.). I was in the USMC 1988-1991,I had to take off early do to injury's,if we ever stop spurting them the Middle East and Iran WILL smoke the sh!t out of them.Trust me 90% of you don't know jack about what is going in the real world ,stop watching news and join your country's armed forces then you'll know what i am talking about.Any way's i hope Russia kick's Georgia's @ss...
    As a soldier aren't told shit. You're not taught to think, you're taught to obey your superiors. At least that's how it was in Eastern Bloc countries but i doubt it's too different where you are.

News keeps you informed, it's just biased though. You have to find the middle ground and I personally believe BBC world is decent. It's the middle point between al-Jazeera and Fox News (which is absolute shit, I'm surprised what they do is legal).
    Previously know as "Rotary.freak"

What are you talking about? Even without America Israel has enough weapons to demolish anyone on their continent. And I'm not trying to be pro Israel at all, im only pointing out the fact that their military is extremely powerful.

As for Russia kicking Georgia's ass it's a given unless they accept Georgia's truce or back down from the west's pressure, either of which is unlikely and plays into Georgia's hands by making Russia look like the aggressor.

What are you talking about? Even without America Israel has enough weapons to demolish anyone on their continent. And I'm not trying to be pro Israel at all, im only pointing out the fact that their military is extremely powerful.
    Just to take the middle ground between what you and Q man are saying (keep in mind I'm not the MOST informed person on the issue), Israel is a pretty small country so as far as manpower goes, they don't fare too well. On the other hand, Israel's army is very technologically/intelligently advanced, having good training and good financial backing. In the end, it'd probably depend on what kind of war was waged. As far as nuclear/airborn warfare.. I'd put my money on Israel. If it came down to ground troop slaughters, I think Israel would be in a bit of trouble.

All in all, the middle east is a damn mess.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information