Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    Quattro man...i love your new trolling period. Please continue.

It gets kind of old being the only conservative on UCP.
    Even though I'm new here and do not post alot, I'm in the same boat as you guys.

I cant stand hearing the whole "Change" campaign thing Obama is trying to shove down my throat. Its straight b.s. I am a resident of Illinois, where Obama is a senator (for those who don't know) and in his one and only, partial term, he has done NOTHING. Not a thing has changed, we still have one of the most corrupt state governments there is, consistently declining academic ratings, and an increasing crime rate. Not a single bill has passed to my knowledge that has helped me or any of theses aspects during his term. Oh, and he also backed a bill raising sale tax in Chi-town to the highest in the country. I'm not trying to convert the Obama supporters, all I'm saying is that I feel mislead and manipulated. During his election for state senator, he campaign in the exact same way using very similar tactics (i.e. "Change") and since has been useless.

All the above is why im voting for bugs bunny.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

While Obama may not be the best candidate ever to run the US, you HAVE to admit that McCain is one hell of an idiot... Maybe even worse than Bush. He's so old and dumb he doesn't even know what the heck he is saying most of the time... I'd vote Obama for sure, McCain is a clown, he should move to a senior community in Florida and enjoy retirement playing bridge and backgammon with his pals every afternoon.

YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain

McCain singing "bomb, bomb, Iran" tro the tune of barbara-ann ?
    C'mon guys you REALLY think that's the sign of anyeon who aspires to great leadership ??
    Great dictatorships for sure !!!!

As comic said, what's he going to do if there's another earthquake in China ?
    Sing "Good, good, goood vibrations" ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

There's a ytmnd for everything:

Bomb bomb bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    All the above is why im voting for bugs bunny.
    Sounds good.

when i saw the topic title and the author of the first post i immediately skipped to the second post of this thread

do you know why UCP is mostly democratic? it is because it is a worldly, and therefore, an aware group of people that realizes that the past 40 years, democrats have won the election only 3 times (or some other really small number). and guess what? all three of those times saw large quantities of economic prosperity.

in the united states, north > south. its as simple as that. you will never find me south of carolina... EVAR!
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Arguing about who should or shouldn't be president is useless. Politicians are merely puppets controlled by a much stronger influence, and if they don't do what that stronger influence wants, they get silenced anyway. So what's the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    Think you know who this man is?
    This possible President of the United States ?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' Like i always say."Once wolf,always wolf"
    they will bite!
    did they pay you for this?
    because it sounds pathetic.
    I'm not into politics in this period of my life, but if someone comes on a forum to post why we should not vote for a candidate or the other, the first thing that comes to my mind is "why is he doing that?!"
    I would rather prefer if you was going to post all the reasons why we should vote for Mr McCain, but I would finally found that pathetic too, especially in this forum, a car forum, with a lot of members not from US, like me, or all the folks from OZ, or the Melissen family () among others...
    and as Matra said:
    Frankly Q-man, getting fed up with this trolling period of your life-at-UCP. Please stop it or at least stfu when everyoen dumps on the comments
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

did they pay you for this?
    because it sounds pathetic.
    Don't you know by now? If a post by Q-man has no grammar mistakes and actually makes some sense, then it was copied from another site and not typed by him... Check all of the threads he's made lately, if they are somehow coherent you'll be able to find them on the internet.

Example:

STLtoday.com - STLtoday.com: News - Forums - Current Affairs - Topic - In Obama's Words:

He is voting for McCain obviously, and so is everybody else like him... If McCain wins, it unfortunately tells you a lot about U.S. citizens Just like when Bush got re-elected.

niko, thats exactly correct. i didnt think it woudl happen on 04, but the american people let me down again.

i dont typically talk about politics at work. its not something that you do in the military. while we are allowed to vote, and can play an active part in the political process, we can't do that as a representative of the military. the subject of party affiliation does come up on occasion though. the military is almost always a conservative body, voting republican by a very large margin, but i have seen a profound shift in my 4 years of service. while there is still a conservative lean in the officer corps, it is not nearly as dramatic as 04, or even 06. the enlisted ranks have become much more liberal than when i first came in.

so, i take this as the lack of support or approval of the incumbant party. granted i am in the navy, which has had a very different role in this war than the other services have, and i havent had much interaction with the other services. i do wholeheartedly believe that you really cant have a valid opinion of what this election means unless you have really been affected personallly by the war.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

does anybody give a shit about american politics enough that they need to come across it on UCP? no? oh good, not just me then.

edit: i'd vote for the black man, because the shrivelled oldie that is McCain seems like Bush all over again
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I may be a little naive here but honestly, WTF does any of this bullsh1t have to do with cars??

footnote; I dont know if you yanks have McCains brand fries and frozen vegetables and pies and the like but, at least if Mcain gets in, and F**ks things up like Jnr does, you could always say 'oh McCain, youve done it again...'
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27 View Post
    footnote; I dont know if you yanks have McCains brand fries and frozen vegetables and pies and the like but, at least if Mcain gets in, and F**ks things up like Jnr does, you could always say 'oh McCain, youve done it again...'
    hahahahahaha
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    does anybody give a shit about american politics enough that they need to come across it on UCP? no? oh good, not just me then.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...-sessions.html

Oh we'll just stick it all in one massive national spam thread...

Thread Information