Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alfa Romeo MiTo at the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    well, according to the plate of the black one, that is from 2007, while the white one is unknown, but I doubt it's the new one.

so far, probably the first and only "only Italians UCP's thread"

I hope too see the MiTo in the wild very soon, I need to figure out if it resembles the Fiat Punto or not.
    You're right so, we can talk in Italian, nobody will care
    Don't hurry, you will probably regret your curiosity as far as I can remember, the frontend looked higher than the one of the Punto. But maybe that was because the car wasn't on a road... or maybe because I tend to compare the MiTo with the 8C -drools-

Alfa´s official pics feature a car with 18" rims. I think so anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    Alfa´s official pics feature a car with 18" rims. I think so anyway.
    The fact is... the only 5 holes rims are the one I photographed, only available as 17"...

so what did you think of it... was the interior good? plastics feel nice? were the seats good?

what were your overall impressions?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by M_M View Post
    The fact is... the only 5 holes rims are the one I photographed, only available as 17"...
    you make it sound like it´s uncommon. I just pointed out THAT was the reason they looked tiny. maybe they´re saving them 18"s for the GTA version.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

you make it sound like it´s uncommon. I just pointed out THAT was the reason they looked tiny. maybe they´re saving them 18"s for the GTA version.
    the 18" rims are already available with the "Distinctive" version, but are completely different from these

the rims of the pics are available only in 17" size, on all Alfa's models, apart from the 8C of course, which we could say it's something quite different from the rest of Alfa's cars...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

No, you got me wrong - I think... What I meant is that in the official pics the rims (the 5 holes which comes only as 17") look HUGE but in real life... you understand there's something wrong... also, the car in AR official pics is lowered...

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    so what did you think of it... was the interior good? plastics feel nice? were the seats good?

what were your overall impressions?
    Well... sincerely... I don't remember quite well... maybe because it wasn't that impressive
    I think the interior was... average... the plastic seemed to be taken straight from a Bravo (more or less) but the upper part of the dashboard seemed well-made. The radio was made by Blaupunkt, seats were sort of bucket-style, and seemed to be "appropriate". Anyway, this week-end the MiTo will be officially shown in every dealer, so I think I might go and make a much more detailed analysis...

The press pictures show that the car is on 17" wheels. If you zoom in fully, you can see.
    I believe they have lowered the car for the press pictures or maybe even put spacers on the make it look less bulbuous and large.

Either way, it looks really good in person imo and i like the 18" wheels. Interior was also nicer than the Mini i think, which has a horrid interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    The press pictures show that the car is on 17" wheels. If you zoom in fully, you can see.
    I believe they have lowered the car for the press pictures or maybe even put spacers on the make it look less bulbuous and large.
    That's for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    Either way, it looks really good in person imo and i like the 18" wheels. Interior was also nicer than the Mini i think, which has a horrid interior.
    Yeah, I think 18" rims looks quite good - especially because usually 3 spokes rims are rivolting... (ok, MiTo's 18 are not "truly" 3 spokes rims...)
    About the interior, are you talking about quality or design? The Mini is really well-built, but, as I said, I don't remember the MiTo's interior quite well. If you're talking about interior, well, that's a personal opinion: Mini's interior is a bit too special here and there, but MiTo's one is even too normal, even a bit boring. They could have a done a better job, imo.

About the interior, are you talking about quality or design? The Mini is really well-built, but, as I said, I don't remember the MiTo's interior quite well. If you're talking about interior, well, that's a personal opinion: Mini's interior is a bit too special here and there, but MiTo's one is even too normal, even a bit boring. They could have a done a better job, imo.
    Mainly design, but apparently the quality of the Mito is as good as the Mini's at least.
    It's a hideous interior though, especially that speedometer. The Mito one looks better with the 6.5" Nav, which is an option here. I much prefer it to the normal dash, but i suspect mine will come with the blue & me nav.

You're right so, we can talk in Italian, nobody will care
    I can almost understand italian, so go ahead.

Concerning the Mito I think its main problems are the front (too sort of bulbous) and the interior (too sort of rubish). But considering it's a Punto developed on a shoestring, not bad.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I can almost understand italian, so go ahead.
    and I can almost understand Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Concerning the Mito I think its main problems are the front (too sort of bulbous) and the interior (too sort of rubish). But considering it's a Punto developed on a shoestring, not bad.
    agree about the front, but I like the interior up to know, need to touch tough.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

No, you got me wrong - I think... What I meant is that in the official pics the rims (the 5 holes which comes only as 17") look HUGE but in real life... you understand there's something wrong... also, the car in AR official pics is lowered...
    so we´re saying the same thing at each other... yeah i think i got you way wrong. my bad

anyways, a shame the interior isn´t that great. i remember getting in a 147 (which nobody likes but i still think it´s the best looking hatchback ever made) TI and the interior was nothing short of an experience.shortly after, I even bought a pair of sneakers just cos they were dark gray suede and had red stitching like the car. that´s my idea of an AR interior.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

and I can almost understand Spanish
    Dae me parti se parla el diaeto veneto che l'è/sè/xè simile ao spagnolo

agree about the front, but I like the interior up to know, need to touch tough.
    I agree too... it's not a bad front end, especially if you think AR had to work on a GPunto, so they couldn't make huge changes. But it's not so... well... sexy...

Thread Information