Thread: south african racing series all located in one neat bundle

south african racing series all located in one neat bundle

While surfing this am I accidently came across this PITS - Racing Series in South Africa

A rather nice little site dedicated to some of Our MOST backward member of the tri nations (yes even moreso then the kiwis) The south africans!

But in all seriousness its a well planned out sight and their version of v8 supercars is more fun looking then australias sanatised version that manages to get more boring every year.

And im shocked to see that there isnt a single aussie car in the prouction series races I assumed we imported there

Anyways enjoy leave comments and to the south africans you guys are great it seems your raceing series are pretty cool but you are not going to stay ontop in rugby for too much longer
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Sadly our motorsport isn't looking so great at the moment, at least not when compared to pre '93 (when we had our last F1 race at Kyalami).

It's strange though because we're all a bunch of car-nuts, but hopefully the sport will get back to where it belongs sooner rather than later over here.

About the Tri-Nations thing, I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to kind sir. As far as I'm concerned, the Boks did not participate in any rugby this year, except for the game played in Carisbrook and the one played at Ellispark.

What a shame ive seen some of your races televised in australia (SBS) and its some good close racing pretty similar to what where missing here nowdays.

But yeah Seth Efrika seems like a place full of car enthusiests from people in hotted up "bakkies" to old aussies muscle cars to current imports.

And me thinks someone it stirring me up here....
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Thread Information