Thread: PRUETT: Lunch with Plassart & Poissenot

PRUETT: Lunch with Plassart & Poissenot

SPEEDtv.com Sportscar Editor Marshall Pruett spends an hour with the ACO as they discuss the past, present, and future of Le Mans racing.
    AUTO-RACING - The Online Motorsports Authority - NASCAR Racing Schedule - F1 - Formula 1 - Drag Racing - Motorsports - Indy Car - SPEEDtv.com

For the UCP.com Forum question, I used Matra et Alpine's Electric Car inquiry.
    Cal Naughton, Jr.: So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

Just flipped through the article quickly so far, looks like a good read. Thanks for posting it.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Good article, I agree wholeheartedly with your conclusion, if the 800lb gorrilas want to play, let them, only that will push the goal for ACO forward and let Le Mans be a lab for technologies of tomorrow. Privateers are just there to race...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Intersport Racing lead overall in 2008 at Utah and Road America with the LMP1 Lola B06/10 AER. I don't understand why the diesels get 1.5 liters more displacement over turbo'd gasoline/ethanol engines.

Some of the "privateer" teams develop future technologies, too (Corsa's new Zytek Q10).

A shame that Porsche sandbags in LMP2.

I didn't think the LMP flips were aero-related.
    Should Comcast, which is buying NBC, have more motorsports coverage on VERSUS and now NBC? Does North America need a racing tv channel? Find the answer to that exact question on facebook.

Good article.. I think I pretty much agree with the author, LMP1 for manufacturers and LMP2 for privateers as a rule, and if the little guys want to fight for outright wins in LMP1 then good for them.. but don't count on it. I for one would like to see electric cars racing when they're viable through.. I think it could be interesting for the competition, noise or otherwise.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Thread Information