Thread: ARH Condor: Spanish translation is needed

ARH Condor: Spanish translation is needed

Hello! I have just found a very inteersting car (Spanish) I think, but I can not read Spanish at all and google translation is not so accurate and palters with facts, so I would like to ask someone to translate the text and share it with us: all UCP users. Thank You in advance!!!

ARH Cóndor - Foros de Debates de Coches
    http://www.allcarindex.com - pictured internet directory of automobiles. 7400+ production marques, 4000+ concept cars, 370+ obscure Soviet self-made cars. Discover unknown!

"A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Translation... Or Not

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Being Portuguese gives me an advantage that most people don't have, that is, I can read and understand Spanish easily and reading this translation that You so generously and good hearted tried to do with help of the BabelFish translation I can only come to one conclusion; translations that aren't made or done manually suck.

Total agreement Wenkel and why they really only are good for a laugh and for starting a "proper" translation. To be fair, you CAN get the gist of an article, enough for most uses.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by ulimator View Post
    Hello! I have just found a very inteersting car (Spanish) I think, but I can not read Spanish at all and google translation is not so accurate and palters with facts, so I would like to ask someone to translate the text and share it with us: all UCP users. Thank You in advance!!!

ARH Cóndor - Foros de Debates de Coches
    I can give you a free spanish to english translation.

Thread Information