Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burn After Reading - A review

Big Lebowski is definitely movie that you need to watch more than once to get all the little details.
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games"
    -Ernest Hemingway

I just saw his movie today and it was OK. I mean, it had its funny moments and the acting was quite good. It had quite a few moments where, like a Guy Ritchie movie, you're just thinking WTF?!?!. I will say that as soon as if finished I thought it was rubbish and that I wished I hadn't wasted the money on it. However, the more time that went by, I started to like it more and more and ended up thinking that it's not actually that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxin View Post
    I just saw his movie today and it was OK. I mean, it had its funny moments and the acting was quite good. It had quite a few moments where, like a Guy Ritchie movie, you're just thinking WTF?!?!. I will say that as soon as if finished I thought it was rubbish and that I wished I hadn't wasted the money on it. However, the more time that went by, I started to like it more and more and ended up thinking that it's not actually that bad.
    It's definitely a movie you find yourself thinking about days later, which is usually a sign that the movie was good if it makes you think that much.

Burn After Reading scored 9.8/10 on the

W
    T
    F

Ometer.

Brilliant though, absolutely gold.
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information