Hello everyone.. I'm back from a long break and just started college in the fall. Heres where stuff gets dirty and where this thread came from. I attend Herron School of Art and Design, a fairly known IU school from what I believe and i am majoring in Graphic Design (VC) The problem is I basically need Photoshop.. I have downloaded every torrent and crack for CS2 and CS3 and none of them have seemed to work yet. I'm afraid to even try my luck at cracking CS4. So I'm wondering if anyone cound either A) Let me use their activation code, that would be amazing! Or B) possibly lead me to a crack or torrent that actually works. I'm dishing out alot of money for school transportation, my apartment, etc. already so i don't have money to even buy the discounted CS4 version I can get through my school. Oh and I have a Mac PowerBook G4 so anyone who has photoshop for a Mac I need your help!!

Also, i have CS2 for my Dell desktop, Will that activation code work if i download the trial of CS2 on my Mac?

Thanks for any help! Its nice to finally be back to the pages..