Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's time for me to make a serious life change

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    *sigh* now I gotta send the certified letter to show that I attempted to adviser her of what I'm going to do with her stuff she still has here...and hope she doesn't sick the cops on me for it. She is mad as hell for some reason.
    put everything in plastic bags, ready to be taken away whenever she shows up to collect it. Don't be present at that time....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Yeah, it's all in garbage bags, the way I took it out of her apartment as per her request. All there and ready to go. It's also fortunate that I gave her access privileges when I rented the unit, so she can show up, fork over ID, ask 'em to bust the lock, and get her stuff. It's convenient because once I send the letter, she only has to correspond with the storage company and my hands are washed completely. They don't report to my credit, so I don't even have to do anything after sending.

At the moment she wants to call the cops for harassment on me. I don't think she can, but I am checking with some local LE's to see.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    At the moment she wants to call the cops for harassment on me. I don't think she can, but I am checking with some local LE's to see.
    If you think you are being harassed, then inform your local cops....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Actually in the last three days she has been the only one active in contacting me. I have mulled it over, but I'd rather be rid of her than drag it out.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Good call. It's horrible when the police get involved in these things - often because they are loathed to become the tool of a jilted lover.

Keep your hands clean of this whole business and move on.

If she's seriously going to bust the "Harrassment" claim on you, I somehow doubt she'll have a leg to stand on.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information