Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project One-77 site updated

Project One-77 site updated

More info on Aston Martins Project One-77 has been added in the way of a new video and several new renderings for those interested.

Project One-77 Website

Does anyone have hi-res versions of those pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    Does anyone have hi-res versions of those pictures?
    Took me a short while but i think these should surfice for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thx man! How did you do that? or where did you get them from?

I'm currently building a digital encyclopedia of cars for my son when he grows up (he's 3 at the minute but is already mad about them) so i've become fairly adept when its time to 'Google' for info / pics.

lol, I see.

I really want to get access to Aston Martin's media site. I've got access to many other car media sites, but Aston refused me...

Your lucky to have bagged access to the ones you have , so far i've tried and failed all but once (that was just for a press pass to the local Motorshow at the Birmingham NEC in '07). As i understand it they only let journalists who can prove their credentials have them , is that how you managed it ?

That said i'm more than happy with the vehicles featured here on UCP among other similar sites and although its nice to find the hires photos they're not that high on my priority list (especially since my sons encyclopedia stands at 76k worth of photos totalling just over 15gb).
    Last edited by RSOWNER; 11-12-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks for the pics
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by RSOWNER View Post
    Your lucky to have bagged access to the ones you have , so far i've tried and failed all but once (that was just for a press pass to the local Motorshow at the Birmingham NEC in '07). As i understand it they only let journalists who can prove their credentials have them , is that how you managed it ?

That said i'm more than happy with the vehicles featured here on UCP among other similar sites and although its nice to find the hires photos they're not that high on my priority list (especially since my sons encyclopedia stands at 76k worth of photos totalling just over 15gb).
    GM (which includes Saabs, Hummer, Chevrolet, Cadillac, and a lot more others), BMW, and Rolls Royce gives you free access. KTM will allow you access although you need to fill in a form.

But having a 15 gig encyclopedia of car pics is very very impressive! May I ask why you have this encyclopedia for your son?

Took me a short while but i think these should surfice for now.
    I've posted some slightly higher resolutions of these pics in the Hideout.

Quote Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
    But having a 15 gig encyclopedia of car pics is very very impressive! May I ask why you have this encyclopedia for your son?
    It started out just to be a collection of photos to help with making 3D models prior to my son being born but by the age of around 2 he started taking an interest in watching Motorsport on TV with me as well as racing computer games (he's currently learning to play Race Driver 3 on my girlfriends PSP) and he'd quite happily sit looking thru my small library of car books i've picked up over time.

Seeing as today's youth are more attuned to having everything in digital media form it seemed like the next logical step to create him his own "little" library built from sources i could find on the web. He has his own PC now and when he doesn't feel like running around and playing he can sit and browse to his hearts content , before long he'll hopefully start reading the reviews himself too although its never a chore to read them to him.

I've posted some slightly higher resolutions of these pics in the Hideout.

Also due to ill health preventing me from doing my regular work it's become an enjoyable pastime for myself as well (hence the fact its kind of gotten out of hand and grown as large as it has ). Whilst i continue to have internet access i'll keep adding to it but as and when i don't there should be more than enough to keep him satisfied.

Currently i'm building up the histories of his two favourite marquee's Alfa Romeo and Ferrari , seems he's aquired a taste for classic's rather than modern. Who could blame him tho.

Indeed those photo's you added to the hideout are much better, nice find Roentgen.
    Last edited by RSOWNER; 11-12-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Response to post made whilst typing this one.

That's really cool RSOWNER, I like how you have him a PC at such a young age and are encouraging him to read - how is he at going through the pictures and the like?

How lucky... I got my first computer 2 years ago, and your son got it when he is 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    That's really cool RSOWNER, I like how you have him a PC at such a young age and are encouraging him to read - how is he at going through the pictures and the like?
    I've created a simple html based index so that he can navigate easily using IE , he just clicks on the thumbnail image of the car he wants to look at using the mouse the same way we do here on UCP.

The nursery he attends also has a pc for the children to take turns in playing activities on so he's had more than a fair chance to pick up the basics. That said we try to encourage him to be active more of the time than not , all things in moderation of course.

I've created a simple html based index so that he can navigate easily using IE , he just clicks on the thumbnail image of the car he wants to look at using the mouse the same way we do here on UCP.

The nursery he attends also has a pc for the children to take turns in playing activities on so he's had more than a fair chance to pick up the basics. That said we try to encourage him to be active more of the time than not , all things in moderation of course.
    That's a great mentality - it is great that he is learning to use technology at a young age and as you acknowledge, activity is also very important.

Thread Information