Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Got my first gun

Got my first gun

just bought my first gun on saturday, its a 40 S&W IMI Baby Desert Eagle in brushed chrome. I'm really excited to pick it up on saturday, thank god for lax florida gun laws, no way in hell i would've been able to get a baby deagle back in jersey. Im mainly going to use it as a defense gun, next I want to get a shotgun a mossberg 500 or 590 maybe. I need to get on this quick before Obama takes office and makes guns illegal
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

There's a delightful irony in the US that I don't quite get. And probably never will.

You buy guns to protect yourself... from other people with guns. So... erm... if nobody had guns in the first place you wouldn't need one...

That makes too much sense perhaps.

The last time I was attacked in Canada it was by a random dude with a butter knife. Right, it doesn't cut, nor even hurt if you stab me with it. "Sorry pal, that $5 you want me to give you was intended for double cheeseburgers, and will remain so. kthxbai."

But I don't want to nitpick. I can understand buying guns if you're passionate about them, and collect them or something. So erm... congrats I guess. Desert Eagles are mad cool from a gun enthusiast point-of-view.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    You buy guns to protect yourself... from other people with guns. So... erm... if nobody had guns in the first place you wouldn't need one...
    Pretty unrealistic to imagine a society where NOBODY has guns. Criminals will have them either way, legal or not, hence the choice to buy one for protection.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

When reading this I can only hope that Mr. Obama will outlaw all private guns....it will help promote the USA from a primitive society to the areas of the civilised world....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva View Post
    Pretty unrealistic to imagine a society where NOBODY has guns. Criminals will have them either way, legal or not, hence the choice to buy one for protection.
    If carrying weapons is against the law, those who carry one are criminals....and can be much more easily arrested for illegal gun ownership....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by TVRs4eva View Post
    Criminals also have guns in Canada. Yet nobody except hunters or gun enthusiasts own guns.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    If carrying weapons is against the law, those who carry one are criminals....and can be much more easily arrested for illegal gun ownership....
    Exactly.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

congrats on the new gun man...how much did you pay for that thing? any pics?

dont listen to these naysayers. To us we are looking at things logically and they don't understand and probably never will. likewise, they think they are looking at things logically and from their point of view we don't understand things. no real point in arguing with them.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    dont listen to these naysayers. To us we are looking at things logically and they don't understand and probably never will. likewise, they think they are looking at things logically and from their point of view we don't understand things. no real point in arguing with them.
    No point in arguing with you either then.

And congrats on not letting "us" (whoever that is) express our opinions and feelings by saying he shouldn't listen to "us", Mr. I-come-from-the-land-of-the-free.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    When reading this I can only hope that Mr. Obama will outlaw all private guns....it will help promote the USA from a primitive society to the areas of the civilised world....
    hahahaha last i checked we're the world's only superpower, largest economy, GDP etc... its like calling the biggest kid in elementary school a retard, go ahead and do it and hope he doesnt give you a black eye lol.

id much rather have my own gun than bank on the cops catching every single criminal with a gun. Also when someone breaks into my house, wishing to cause harm to me or my family I'm not about to wait 15 minutes or more for the cops to show up. Instead of expecting the government and police to prevent anything from happening to me I'm taking responsibility for my own security, i can get my gun and load it much faster than the police can drive to my house.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

thats what mine looks like btw and i paid $750 at a gun show for it

-Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc View Post
    hahahaha last i checked we're the world's only superpower, largest economy, GDP etc... its like calling the biggest kid in elementary school a retard, go ahead and do it and hope he doesnt give you a black eye lol.
    Except no. It's a matter of time before China takes over as the world's biggest superpower.

The US is a sleeping mammoth full of debts. The end.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

Last I checked China is preparing a stimulus package similar in size to ours 600m I think, we're not going anywhere. We need to hang around and protect our friendly neighbourhood canadians lol

-Kenny Powers

Sigh... Obama will not ban guns. Maybe assault weapons and stuff like this, but not guns period.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

the amount of ignorance in this thread makes me want to throw up.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer View Post
    the amount of ignorance in this thread makes me want to throw up.
    Do tell.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    David says:
    that's what she said

Thread Information