View Poll Results: 5 super cars, which do u choose?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • carrera GT

11 23.91%
  • zonda F

18 39.13%
  • maserati MC12

14 30.43%
  • koenigsegg

17 36.96%
  • enzo

15 32.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: battle between zonda f, enzo, carrera GT, koenigsegg and MC12 at the nurburgring...

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    I strongly disagree with you. The Zonda really isn't what an Italian Supercar should be. First, the Zonda has too many styling features and the details are distracting from the overall presence of the car, an outrageous yet cohesive design is an Italian signature. Second, Italy builds some the the greatest engines on Earth, yet the Zonda has a Mercedes-Benz engine. Need I say more?
    It's not perfect, but what would you rather have?

The Enzo? Nope, I'm sorry if you consider the Zonda a mess the Enzo is downright ugly. And it has a stupid gearbox. And the interior is nowhere near the Zonda's...

The Murcielago? Mmmm... I like it but germans have tamed the raging bull just a little bit too much. Also it needs to lose some weight. And four wheel drive.

The Zonda is the one.
    Last edited by Ferrer; 12-08-2008 at 07:56 AM.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    I strongly disagree with you. The Zonda really isn't what an Italian Supercar should be. First, the Zonda has too many styling features and the details are distracting from the overall presence of the car, an outrageous yet cohesive design is an Italian signature. Second, Italy builds some the the greatest engines on Earth, yet the Zonda has a Mercedes-Benz engine. Need I say more?
    well they pull off that engine really well... i don't really put much stock in the whole 'engines country of origin defines the car', but you may have somnething there considering what italy puts out. it's just that merc V12 seems to suit it really well, and seems far removed from it's original application
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    well they pull off that engine really well... i don't really put much stock in the whole 'engines country of origin defines the car', but you may have somnething there considering what italy puts out. it's just that merc V12 seems to suit it really well, and seems far removed from it's original application
    I think that the only engine which would be more suitable than the Merc's V12, is Lambo's V12.
    Visca Catalunya!

I feel the need to repost my answer to Nick, I think no one noticed it because it was the last of the first page

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    being Italian I agree with Ferrer.
    and we don't have a good and large engine as that you find in the Zonda.
    apart from the Maserati V8, all the others are screamers. Perhaps the Murcielago V12 is different, but the attitude of the MB engine isn't matched by any of our offers. they are quite different approaches to be honest.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

same page leon...20 posts per page.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

same page leon...20 posts per page.
    what's that? me n0o0b

most of us have it set to 20 posts to a page..so your post was smack in the middle of the first page

most of us have it set to 20 posts to a page..so your post was smack in the middle of the first page
    I got it, how do I switch the view? User CP I suppose...

EDIT: found it and changed it, now I'm a pro
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 12-08-2008 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    This has nothing to do with TG.

Has it?
    nope, it has nothing to do with top gear.

The Enzo? Nope, I'm sorry if you consider the Zonda a mess the Enzo is downright ugly. And it has a stupid gearbox. And the interior is nowhere near the Zonda's...

The Murcielago? Mmmm... I like it but germans have tamed the raging bull just a little bit too much. Also it needs to lose some weight. And four wheel drive.

The Zonda is the one.
    what about the MC12?or do u consider it the sister of the zonda?

Quote Originally Posted by yungtris77 View Post
    dont you mean enzo?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by yungtris77 View Post
    The MC12 isn't a Maserati.

It's just an Enzo in racing overalls. It should have no place in a Maserati lineup.
    Visca Catalunya!

The Zonda is the one.
    Personally, I'd take the MC12. I think the simple styling works and it seems to do quite well around the track. I also love the 6 litre V12 that's in the Enzo/MC12.

I used to really think the Enzo was ugly, but over time I've warmed a little on the car. The stark geometry of the fenders is growing on me and, after someone pointed it out, I've come to like the way the greenhouse rises over the car like the cockpit canopy on a fighter jet.
    "The Metric System is the tool of the Devil! My car gets 40 Rods to the Hogshead and that's the ways I likes it!" -Grandpa Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    dont you mean enzo?
    yeah pokey, my bad.thanks, i mean the enzo. so many damn names, they are getting me confused...
    MITSUBISHI EVO VII OR IX...

take your time with responses, dont be so quick to post.... if you have a question with something, research it before you post. try not to post something without thinking about it. it makes life for everyone easier, and will allow us to take you more seriously as someone who either has knowledge or wants to learn.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information