Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Annoying Devices (Based on an MSN Article)

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    none of the things mentioned here can open a beer or wine bottle so they are extremely useless.
    Now you're assuming. I used to use my oooold Nokia for opening beer bottles, and I'm pretty sure all of the devices mentioned here can do that job just fine too.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

alright, i'll put my .02 in here.

i bout a Palm Treo when they first came out 3 years ago. it proved rather essential, with putting my schedule on there, meetings, etc. the camera wasnt bad, and i used it somewhat regularly. i don't text much, so that wasnt crucial, but it did do an excellent job at it. the one fault i had with it was the internet. it had the capability, but it was both really slow, and very expensive. i woudl have used it more, but i couldnt get past the interface.

when i was in the market for a phone again, i knew i wanted another smart phone. i also wanted one that effective on the internet, easy to operate, and a good operating system. i looked at the new palms, and the blackberrys, and the iphone. the palms had not really advanced the game at all, and have a horrible windown based OS. the blackberrys are good at email and schedules, and that sort of thing, but the internet wasnt as good. the iphone really did it all, easily, and it took the place of my ipod. so win win situation. and i use the hell out of my iphone, i really do.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information