Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zenvo ST1

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    and great oversteer.
    and more probability that you will die trying to drive even faster...
    Everything ends at 666...
    666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

I not trying to sound perverse, but did anyone notice that their emblem is a little phallic?

Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post
    you can never have too much power! just remember! with great power comes great responsibility!
    Oh, yes you can.

Or perhaps not, then you crash into a tree then you discover that after all you could have too much power.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Considering it's Gumpert-ish looks it isn't too bad. At least it isn't bland like most of these here today gone tomorrow little car dreamers.

2m Dkr for a car of this is really cheap!.
    The only car that i can think of right now up in those kind of money is the new Mercedes S class, and that starts from 1.1m Dkr. So you can calculate that is very cheap for such a car!

Quote Originally Posted by Brix View Post
    2m Dkr for a car of this is really cheap!.
    The only car that i can think of right now up in those kind of money is the new Mercedes S class, and that starts from 1.1m Dkr. So you can calculate that is very cheap for such a car!
    I believe it is 2 million Euro.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

It's 2 million Euro in Denmark on Danish license plates. Without registering it it's 750.000 Euro. That is the price for a foreign buyer exporting it - sans shipping of course.
    Turning money into memories.

I kind of disagree with the "most going to the MidEast" idea. There's a reason why the Koegnigsegg and Zonda haven't sold in such huge numbers over here. I've lived in Dubai for thirteen years and I know that the people with money over want known and recognised names like Ferrari and Lamborghini. That's why they sell like 200 Ferraris a year in the UAE. Bugatti sold because they have the money through VW to approach such high profile customers and sell there cars through VW group showrooms. A small Danish company with no showroom and not enough money for the right PR over here will just really struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    I not trying to sound perverse, but did anyone notice that their emblem is a little phallic?
    Apparently it's meant to resemble Mjølner, the hammer of Thor from Norse mythology. If you ask me the idea is good, but the final emblem fails.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread revival!

I just found this: YouTube - Zenvo ST1 first test
    Turning money into memories.

Wow. I forgot entirely about this. Since it is back, I would just like to ask how Zenvo managed to get such power out of the LS7? Didn't the Corvette dev-team say that the LS7 was basically at its limits, due to how thin the cylinder walls had to be to attain such displacement? I may be entirely off, but wasn't that the whole point of not using the LS7 as the basis for the LS9?
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information