Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lancer Evo VIII vs Impreza WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by supra 2t
    All I'm trying to say is that Sti is better because the boxed engine has a low center of gravity. Subaru is also over engineered, so it would be better, not to mention that most of them comes with turbos. Evo is alright, it's more powerful than the sti but the sti has better handling. But I have to admit, the evo is Mitsubishi's only decent car.
    wow did ur mama drop u on your head when u were a baby?
    1st the sti has more power than evo (unless its uk versions then its both the same unless you put the prodrive and fq versions into the fight).
    2nd over engineered? try and use terms you actually understand man
    3rd the evo has way better handling then the sti, acd and sayc plus more aggresive suspension setting while the sti understeers like a mad bull
    4th in regards to your previous posts please try to back up your accusations, you cant just say "it sucks cuz it just is"

everything i've said was from actual reliable resources like topgear, road&track, motor trend, car & driver .ect

Hey guys - I'm working on he first ever car awards show for SpikeTV. It's called 'AutoRox' - the Lancer EVO VIII AND the WRX STI are both nominated for best tuner of 2005.

If you have cool photos or footage of your tuned cars - please feel free to send them on to me at [email protected] - with your permission, we may even use them in the nomination roll in!

VOTE NOW at www.autorox.com/rsc/ - - Thanks!

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Mitsu. At least I can tell the dealer to take that ridiculous spoiler off. If it weren't for that, STi all the way because it's somewhat better looking, has a bigger, more powerful engine, and because Mitsu pusses out on warrantees on the Evo's. Also, the boxer-4 sounds a LOT meaner than an inline 4.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

The Evo is techniucally a better car and that matters in this market so I would take an Evo- Evolution VI RS-Sprint-but a good old 22B Impreza is also worth a look. And that flat four is certainly very obvious. I can always tell when an Impreza is coming. That Flat four voice really stands out and is very throaty. When I hear an Evo, I look around expecting to see a ricer in a saxo flooring it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    Mitsu. At least I can tell the dealer to take that ridiculous spoiler off. If it weren't for that, STi all the way because it's somewhat better looking, has a bigger, more powerful engine, and because Mitsu pusses out on warrantees on the Evo's. Also, the boxer-4 sounds a LOT meaner than an inline 4.
    arnt they both 2 litres?

Thread Information